Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop   Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 156 of 176 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1759

Thread: Come Into Bawanna's Famous Grip Emporium

Crap, made me blush some.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Did some Border Terrier inlays in respect for my recently departed little buddy. This is the 10/22 I recently opened up the barrel channel on for a heavy barrel. Still need a little detail attention, they look better in person than in the picture, hate it when that happens.

Looking at this picture, the pin actually does look a lot like Daisy the wonder dog.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I think Daisy is smiling right now!

Yep, fine tribute to a Pal

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Did some Border Terrier inlays in respect for my recently departed little buddy. This is the 10/22 I recently opened up the barrel channel on for a heavy barrel. Still need a little detail attention, they look better in person than in the picture, hate it when that happens.

Looking at this picture, the pin actually does look a lot like Daisy the wonder dog.
    Man that is awesome! Just a great way to honor a great Friend and family!

Trying to make some shiny black for Dao. Work in progress.

And what I've had on it for awhile.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Those look old school Colonel. Profiled somewhat like the factory grips that came on my Beretta 70s. This is not my 70s, I don't have pictures of it. This is a .22 I found on the internet.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Grips are looking great (as usual) Colonel. Seeing your recent works is getting me more motivated to get back to my projects. Been a few weeks since I’ve messed with anything. You seem to have been rather busy though. Lend me a cup of getter done, will ya?!?!

I don't got much in the get r dun category but I sometimes get the tinker like hell mode.

Funny thing on those black grips, I made them on my K40, wanted to take a picture on the black K9 since dao prefers black. They don't fit for beans. Holes slightly off, slide release lever a little tight. I need to try hanging them back on the K40 and see if there's really a difference or what happened.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Well hoping they’ll fit for you. That’s a ton of work for them not to.
    I’ve just been a bit busier with work and family related stuff lately. That and it’s getting hot, mosquito weather outside. I have to run two fans right next to me when working in the garage. One facing my legs to blow em away, and one facing my upper body. Crafty suckers still find a hole in the turbulence every once in a while though. I just need some of those early eves when I’ve cracked a coldy and say “what the heck” to get back at it. Can’t wait to have a workshop/man cave that somewhat resembles yours some day!