Xssights   Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new
Page 46 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast

Thread: Come Into Bawanna's Famous Grip Emporium

Default personally

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster09 View Post
    They are looking awesome! [Those actually are the factory grips the gun comes with. Pretty blahhh, thats why they needed a tuneup.]
    for me those grips look absolutely great without any medallions. The plainness of them really gives them class. I think they would even make me a better looking person

Humm great one, u must have run out of Pink stain--huh?????
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    for me those grips look absolutely great without any medallions. The plainness of them really gives them class. I think they would even make me a better looking person

Humm great one, u must have run out of Pink stain--huh?????
    Well I'm running a little low but I haven't gotten to that point on these yet. I need to order another 100 gallons or so. I think when this bawanna bedazzler craze grabs hold, the pink is gonna be a hot mover.
    Note I said mover not seller. I suck at marketing strategy which isn't maybe such a bad thing. None of the Occupy Bawanna's front yard folks in sight or at least in range.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Those grips are really cool. I have never seen any like that. Chalk one more up for the moderator Excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    for me those grips look absolutely great without any medallions. The plainness of them really gives them class.
    I'm with jocko on this one, those look absolutely fantastic as is, uncle B. Maybe the best I've seen of your work to date, and I'm serious about that. Makes me want a revolver real bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna
    I'll put you on the list.
    Hopefully not just on the list. But somewhere in the top 10%? Top half? Okay, anywhere on the list works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyKahr View Post
    Hopefully not just on the list. But somewhere in the top 10%? Top half? Okay, anywhere on the list works for me.
    How long is that list, anyway?
    Very interesting...

The list really isn't terribly long but we have to remember I'm a one man band and it don't take much to make me busy.
    Revolvers are tough for me. A lot of time in fitting and shaping, not so bad on slab type revolver grips where the inside is pretty simple. These wrap around with finger grooves are tough. I'd be no where near this far if jeepster hadn't sent the base model to start with.
    Get alot more done if I didn't have a day job and helping with the wifes fishing lure gig kills most week nights.
    We do whay we can.
    I did some modification on the little NAA's at pur4's request and I think they look alot better. Lost the hump back and removed the points on the front. I'll post some new pics.
    I think a dang cold is trying to take me down so I'm gonna coast tonight and try to kill it with scotch. (the active ingredient in cold medicine).
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Well, B, I hope you get that bug knocked down quick. :59:

Well, I ordered a Smith & Wesson Model 638 Bodyguard from Bud's. So I want to officially get on the list for some grips. They come with nice Uncle Mike's Boot Grips, but I would like some genuine Bawanna checkered small round butt wooden grip panels like on the classic Chief's Special. (I was watching Lenny Briscoe on Law & Order the other day using his trusty Chief's Special. What's good enough for Lenny is good enough for me!)

The ones from S&W are laminate. Durable, but I want something in solid wood, rosewood or walnut or something. I'm open to suggestions. (no pink please!)
    Very interesting...

No pink? Kind of limits things. I'll take care of it jfootin. I'll try to track one down and borrow it so I can make some. Wife ain't buying the I need to buy one of these so I can make some grips story any more. Hasn't bought into that in a long time actually.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Well, Mr B... You should start selling new guns as so many are buying guns just to get your grips on them. You know, cut down the supply chain a bit.
    •"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." - O. L.
    • "America's not at war; her military is. America's at the mall."

My wife says that would never work. I'd open the box, fall in love and keep them all for myself. Good thought though.
    Thought about it years ago but being deaf I'd have a tough time with it I think.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan