Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW! CM9 spotted

Default NEW! CM9 spotted

I just found this video of the first day of SHOT @ the 1.08 min mark pause it and you will see she is holding a "CM9"... I have not seen any reports about it yet, but this is big/great news to me.
    I love my CW9, and have been thinking about buying so many of the new small 9's, but now will be able to get an affordable micro 9mm from a Co. that already knows how to make them!!!

Go to the second video down "DRTV SHOT show day 1" and go to the 1.08 min. mark.

http://gunmart.blogspot.com/search/l...%20Show%202011

Big news for little guns. Good eye.
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

what would diff be from a pm9 to a cm9?

Quote Originally Posted by joshh View Post
    The price, we all hope.
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

I want one!

hhmmmm...if there IS a CM9 coming in the near future, I may call my ffl and drop my request for the first Kimber Solo he can claim.

I have people on the ground there at SHOT. Advised them to recon this in more detail and report if possible. They are on sensory overload, lots to see. Since I was suppose to be there with them but thru a series of circumstances am not they are pestering me relentlessly.
    It looks like one of those would fit in the luggage quite nicely.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by joshh View Post
    If it's anything like the difference between the P9 and CW9, it could be a couple hundred less than the PM9.

I just found still pic of it from Jeff's Gunblast update...He has it labeled wrong calling it a new PM9 but it is the new CM9.

http://gunblast.com/images/SHOT2011/Day1/DSC02791.JPG

Keep us updated Bawanna....This is a game changer for sure IMO, all the other gun Co's coming out with new small 9mm's really only had 1 gun to beat(PM9) and so far they really have not done it, and now they have to beat the specs of the PM9 and the $400ish price point of the CW series!!! Kahr wins this market big time... For those who know...

Quote Originally Posted by BEARDOG View Post
    I just found still pic of it from Jeff's Gunblast update...He has it labeled wrong calling it a new PM9 but it is the new CM9.

http://gunblast.com/images/SHOT2011/Day1/DSC02791.JPG
    Good catch. I saw that last night and was wondering why he called the PM9 new.