Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights   Tommy Gun
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: NEW! CM9 spotted

Quote Originally Posted by Squib View Post
    And, just for spite, the new Kimber Solo, which at 1.2" wide is a non starter.
    I would bet the 1.2" stat on the kimber includes the safety. I was able to hold/compare it side by side with the PM9 and they are very similar. The kimber actually "feels" smaller, whatever that is worth. If I didn't already have the PM9 I would probably buy the Kimber. Sorry to get off subject.

I am looking forward to seeing the CM9 in person. I think it will sell like crazy. The only downside to the PM series imo is the price tag, and the CM solves it. It will probably even convert some die-hard kel-tec fans. I'm like everybody else, put me down for a CM45.

Quote Originally Posted by Squib View Post
    It appears we are getting a good deal of information as it sifts to the top. BUT, where are the SPECS? How much smaller, thinner, shorter? What's the capacity? It would be great to be able to compare it to the CW9 and PM9. And, just for spite, the new Kimber Solo, which at 1.2" wide is a non starter.
    I can't help ya with specs but my people who held it compared it very much to a PM9 for size. Like you took a PM and made it a CW. The pictures I've seen seem to indicate the same.
    I'm sure we'll see some printed specs before long, if they are out there I haven't seen them. Would have thought they'd have it at the SHOT show but my guys didn't grab em if they were.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

and ur right bawanna. It is exactly the same size as the new model PM9 in every detail... When I say new model I am not comparing it with the blunt nose PM9 but witht he extended slifght and beveled front portion of the slide.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    and ur right bawanna. It is exactly the same size as the new model PM9 in every detail... When I say new model I am not comparing it with the blunt nose PM9 but witht he extended slifght and beveled front portion of the slide.
    I think I'm gonna put this on the calender so I dont forget in the future. I know you've said I was right before but I never had evidence.

All you guys reading this are witness's. I was right "Once". Thats a start ya know.

Nanner nanner nanner, Jocko said I was right "Once".
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

subject to correction as always!!! We wills ee just how good you are when you get my Herretts grips that I fokked up. Hope my spelling is OK as I am stillhaving a har ditme seeing these letter after the fenix LITE THING
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    subject to correction as always!!! We wills ee just how good you are when you get my Herretts grips that I fokked up. Hope my spelling is OK as I am stillhaving a har ditme seeing these letter after the fenix LITE THING
    Say it ain't so, you got the PD31 Fenix turned it on and shined it in your eyes?

Hertz donut? Great light though if you don't shine it in your own eyes. I'd still like a momentary on/off without the click but I don't need to be tactical.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

oh, just found that momentary on/off part. damn Bawanna now this lite is getting complicated for an ol man, on/off/momentary/sos, 4 setting, WTF. I want a lite like my garmin where I can talk to it and it will do what I tell it. There are no speakers in my lite either, did they short me or something. Are they still screwing with me even though I can't see ...??

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY