Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's see some Zootshooter firearms!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Here are some guns in the now legal 32 ACP. I think the Sauer 38 H is barely zoot legal but the CZ 70 and post war PPK-L are post 1939 and not legal. The PPK is a pre war example from 1937 and the PP is post war but the same design as the pre 1939 PPs. Of course the 1903 is good to go.

Here's one with Robert Stack

Leave the gun, take the cannoli

Some Guns from the Copicut Zooters Match June 2010:

Thanks gents, I appreciate the words of wisdom there.
    Attitude: it takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile...and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

The olive branch is considered a symbol of peace, and good will. Last time I checked, it's still a switch.

Anyone with a .38 S&W top-break that needs cartridges? I've got about 100 rounds of Remington Peters nickel-cased (post 1961) that I have no need for - about 80% are lead RN, the rest copper-jacketed HP. It's not brand-new, but it's not collectible stuff either.
    Leave the gun, take the cannoli

I've got a couple recent acquisitions:

1918 era 1911 - all original with no rust or pitting but obviously seen alot of use over the last 92 years - $725 total:

1917 Eddystone Model of 1917 - a 30-06 caliber competitor to the 1903 Springfield (actually was used more in WWI than the 1903 by a 2 to 1 margin) and more ergonomic for me to shoot - all matching except for 4 small parts. Should be Zootshooter legal - $350 out the door.

Thanks for looking.

AK
    It ain't like the old days, but it'll do.

Couple of real beauties. I have my dad's 1917 Enfield (Eddystone) He sporterized it but only the stock. Left all the metal, sights etc intact. I put it back in it's original configuration a few years ago. The wood is not nearly as nice as yours. I might have to do a boyds to make it prettier but like it alot as is. I also have my grandfathers 1917 (winchester). He sporterized his also, shortened the barrel, removed the sights, put a scope on it so it's a mere shadow of it's original self but still much loved and cherished.
    Love that 1911, what a beauty.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Besides my 1903 Colt, this is probably the only pistol I have presently that might qualify. Photo from the internet. Love those Art Deco lines.

Mine is in .380 and is probably 95%.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very sweet Remington!! General George S. Patton was known to carry one. I think the pistol is now in the Patton Museum at Ft. Knox Ky.