Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: New Kahr CW9 = RECOIL MONSTER!?!?!?

good luck. I read these in the morning and the only thing I can decipher is how many tablespoons of coffee to put in the maker. That's me in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    i remember my first gym class at Indians State University. We were all supposed to wear jock straps . Well the first day he lined all of us up and said OK guys drop um. Course ol Jocko never had a jock strap on. Hence my nickname jocko arose.

My female gym coach andI had one heh of a good "relationship" from that day on. She could always tell I was glad to see 'Her"

They had jock straps back then?????
    Attitude: it takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile...and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

The olive branch is considered a symbol of peace, and good will. Last time I checked, it's still a switch.

yup and we even had coffee back then to!!!!! and all gals wore bra's back then, and skirts way down past their knees and oh yes "white bucks" and they really did shave under their arms.

what a great world it was back then. in the 50's. just seems like yesterday, also one of the nicer things about dementia, what happend 50 years ago is positive recall and what happened yesterday, is really not worht remembering, so we don't..
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Well, ...I lost count of how many off-topic problems have been posed and resolved in this thread -- ranging from monster recoil, to a SP101/CW9 centerfold, brake cleaner, to vanishing bras -- and many in between. Little wonder that Bawanna started talking in riddles. Where did he go? But, an enjoyable thread anyway.

Attempting to end on-topic..... and to defend the good reputation of the CW9 -- as well as all of Kahr's ingeniously, well-designed small pistols. Of all the small CCW pistols on the market, the CW9 has to rank near the top in taming felt recoil for its lightweight, small size. It is one of the few small CCW pistols that can serve as both a concealable weapon and a reliable, accurate and pleasant shooting range gun. That's a lot to ask from a small pistol.

Some would say ...compared to what pistols? I have several SIG, HK, Glock, S&W, Kel-Tec (1), Kahr and CZ "pistols" for hands-on range comparison.
    Last edited by Rio Lobo; 02-03-2011 at 07:37 AM. Reason: typo

I'm going to weigh in too "redterror". I took my first range trip with my new CW9 yesterday and have to respectfully disagree with you. My previous 9mm was also a single stack and I also carry a snubby. The smaller, lighter weight firearms are what I call snappier at recoil, but not a monster.

Yes it's time to stick a fork in this thread and call it done!

Your wish is my command.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."