Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Here's my K40 pics

there's a used K40 in "great condition" on buds for 529 shipped
    K40 Stainless (traded to) -> PM9 (sold to fund) -> Ruger GP100 Blue 4"...now Kahrless

Now I just need the funding to come together. Wife got a job, but hasn't been there long enough to get paid yet. When she does and we're all caught up, I will look harder.
    Attitude: it takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile...and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

The olive branch is considered a symbol of peace, and good will. Last time I checked, it's still a switch.

Quote Originally Posted by jlottmc View Post
    Now I just need the funding to come together. Wife got a job, but hasn't been there long enough to get paid yet. When she does and we're all caught up, I will look harder.
    I saw where you mentioned that in another thread. That's great she found something. I was laid off at the end of last July and haven't had steady work since then. I did have my 2nd interview at a company this past friday. An hour after the interview they called and offered me the job WOOHOO I start the 2nd or 3rd week next month.
    K40 Stainless (traded to) -> PM9 (sold to fund) -> Ruger GP100 Blue 4"...now Kahrless

[thread drift]Congratulations, eastenn! [/thread drift]

Quote Originally Posted by MrToad View Post
    [thread drift]Congratulations, eastenn! [/thread drift]
    Thank you, thank you..I don't know who is more excited, me, or my wife!

(btw, I started the thread so it can drift anywhere it wants to go)

Sounds like you may need to decide on a suitable present for yourself. What industry, if I might ask?

BTW, I like the Mini tuck pics. I ordered a Supertuck Deluxe but am wondering if it would be "overkill" for my CW45 or K40...I'm relatively thin, so I wonder if I should have ordered a Mini Tuck.

As for a suitable present, I want something I can take out on the water without worry of damage if it got wet. I have my eye on a stainless Ruger GP100 .357 with 3" barrel.

The job is with a chemical company that produces chemicals, fibers, and polymers. They have over 10,000 employees worldwide and their main processing plant is 25 min. from my house. I got a job in their polymers division.

I think the supertuck will be just fine for you. I have a supertuck for a full size sig and the 2 holsters aren't really that much difference in size.

You'll love the GP-100, I have the four inch and yes it's big, yes it's heavy, but if it ain't fun to shoot...
    Attitude: it takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile...and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

The olive branch is considered a symbol of peace, and good will. Last time I checked, it's still a switch.

I wouldn't mind the 4" barrel but it looks like the 3" is the only one they make with fixed sights, which is what I want for this kind of gun.

My adjustables are rock solid. I use mine when I go to the field and as a CCW, I had the base pin that holds my rear sight in place walk out on me, easy fix that. The sights themselves have not moved. Plus I can adjust for a particular load, but I haven't had to.