Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Crimson Trace - poor fit on my P9

yup same one.

I must have gotten one of the ones you sent back, or they are alot of them with horrible fitment issues. I just purchased this brand new LG-437 to put on my PM9 and here is what I got......

I sent these pictures to CT and here is the exact reply I got...... "from the pictures, I can see a slight variance in the two. This is actually normal with this grip, there is going to be a slight variance......"

Are they joking? This is "normal"?

I have CT lasers on 4 of my handguns, and if this is normal my relationship with Crimson Trace is over, I will do without and buy their competitors products rather than support a business that sells things like this and doesn't see a problem.

Extremely upset with my reply from them.

Last edited by qwiktim; 01-31-2012 at 05:20 PM.

Hey, Tim. That's a bummer! Tell them where they can stick their "normal"! A really stupid way to treat a multiply repeat customer like yourself.

I'm still enjoying my CM9! It shoots as slick as it looks!
    Very interesting...

so what happened here? did this ever get resolved, i have a ct laser thats looks similar to the pics above just not as bad, havent tested yet... but if it shoots straight? im ok i gues...

Quote Originally Posted by david8613 View Post
    so what happened here? did this ever get resolved, i have a ct laser thats looks similar to the pics above just not as bad, havent tested yet... but if it shoots straight? im ok i gues...

CT replaced it............ twice............. the second and third ones were the same and they blamed it on tolerances of my gun, although I put each laser on my CM9, my CW9, and my PM9 for test fits and all were equally terrible....... ended up getting a refund from the seller and won't buy another Crimson Trace product.

oh thats fooked up!

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by qwiktim View Post
    CT replaced it............ twice............. the second and third ones were the same and they blamed it on tolerances of my gun, although I put each laser on my CM9, my CW9, and my PM9 for test fits and all were equally terrible....... ended up getting a refund from the seller and won't buy another Crimson Trace product.

I wouldn't use one either, just looking at them they are pretty flimsy; plus you give up some concealment options with them ie: limited holster choices etc. Plus, if forbid you ever drop gun, even from short distance, I would think you could kiss laser good bye.
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!