Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cw night sights now available

Default Cw night sights now available

We now have CW night sights available at Kahrshop. They are not yet on the website. They should be posted by the end of next week. They are in stock, and ready to ship. They are a Trijicon 2 dot rear with a Trijicon single dot front. The rear is the same as our other Trijicon rear sights. The front sight is all metal, and is secured by two metal posts, one containing a set screw. Set comes with loctite as well. Very easy install. The price is $80.00 + shipping. Call 508-635-1428 to order your set now. Pictures of the sights can be e-mailed. These will sell VERY quickly, so Kahrtalk members are getting the opportunity to order a set from the first run of sights before everyone else. Thanks!!!

Default night sights?

Can I just mail you the whole slide and have you install them?if so how much will it cost?thanks sheldon.jones65@verizon.net I forgot to say its for a CW9

Quote Originally Posted by smjones View Post
    Can I just mail you the whole slide and have you install them?if so how much will it cost?thanks sheldon.jones65@verizon.net I forgot to say its for a CW9
    I would not hold my breath for a reply from Kahrshop Sheldon, as the last time they checked in or posted was almost 2 years ago.
    Just email or call Kahr directly to get the info you want.

I don't remember how much they charge,maybe someone who sent theirs in will chime in... But they do install night sights.
    FYI- A lot of us just run a front N.S. only, and that is an easy home install

I just installed a front night sight on my CM9. It was realatively straight forward. Break off the old. Clean out the holes in the slide. Use Loctite that is provided, position and screw into place. BEWARE, THE SCREW HEAD REQUIRES A TORX T-5. Not something everyone has.

yeah the smallest normal torx is T8

Default Re: Cw night sights now available

Quote Originally Posted by SleepyMike View Post
    BEWARE, THE SCREW HEAD REQUIRES A TORX T-5. Not something everyone has.
    Also beware... This is one of the smallest screws you will likely ever work with... it is NOT advisable to drop it onto a SHAG area rug when trying to install, as this will increase the overall installation time.

--Bionic - Tapatalk 2--

Quote Originally Posted by Glock23 View Post
    Also beware... This is one of the smallest screws you will likely ever work with... it is NOT advisable to drop it onto a SHAG area rug when trying to install, as this will increase the overall installation time.
    I sure hope you're not speaking from experience.

Hey rev ray, r u on harley forum too?

Default Re: Cw night sights now available

Quote Originally Posted by RevRay View Post
    I sure hope you're not speaking from experience.
    Yesterday, actually

I did find it, though.

--Bionic - Tapatalk 2--

Default I would

Quote Originally Posted by smjones View Post
    suggest doing what bearddog suggested. Do the front sight and forget about the back. u wll never miss or notice it. U can installit yourself.

if u have a harbor freight store aroudn they sell those little torx sets for a few bucks and ur size will beone of them. Sears also sells the torx drivers ur size in singles to.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY