Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New member from Georgia

Default New member from Georgia

Greetings all.

I have been in search for the ultimate pocket pistol for me for several years now, trying out just about one of every brand, but never a Kahr. Not really sure why, just did not.

A couple of weeks ago, I met a guy who had a PM9 and he offered to let me shoot it a bit.

HOLY COW......I finally found it. This thing is unbelievable!!!

I picked it up last week. Shot it a few times, then went to the range later in the week and put about 350 rounds of all sorts of ammo through it.

Not one FTF, FTE, FTRB, or any other of the alphabet problems.

The trigger is fantastic. I have been carrying my LCR for pocket carry. It has now been retired to the safe.

Thanks for having me here. Are all the Kahrs as nice as this one?

Jerry

Theres lots of nice Kahrs out there but probably not nearly as nice as yours. The fact that it is yours makes its special.
    Glad your having nothing but good luck with it, sounds like you got a keeper there for sure.

Welcome, hang out a while, you'll like it here.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Welcome to the asylum, remember the inmates run this place. Yes the Kahr secret seems to be out now, so enjoy.
    Attitude: it takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile...and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

The olive branch is considered a symbol of peace, and good will. Last time I checked, it's still a switch.

but the WARDEN and we know who he is to, really controls the "death" switch..!!!!
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

He hasn't used it since that case of the viking or was that crabs? Anyway, it's ok here, just like a BYOB bar and we like it.

You ever going to answer my question?
    Attitude: it takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile...and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

The olive branch is considered a symbol of peace, and good will. Last time I checked, it's still a switch.

I told you I put a piece of duct tape with a sharp tack on top of that switch. No more fast draw on that button.

Funny I just had Ray Charles and Georgia on my mind going through my head when js415's first post hit the crystal ball. I'm trying to get DriveMyKahrs beep um beep beep yeah, out of my head with limited success.

Seriously js415, we're ok around here, sometimes it may seem very questionable but pay it no mind, if your around something strange long enough after awhile it seems completely normal.

I keep looking out the window for my parade but no sign of it yet.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Glad to be here.

Proud member of GeorgiaCarry.org, and recruiting new members to help promote Georgia's carry rights.

Look forward to learning.

Thanks,

Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by jlottmc View Post
    He hasn't used it since that case of the viking or was that crabs? Anyway, it's ok here, just like a BYOB bar and we like it.

You ever going to answer my question?
    Who's gonna answer what question. I can't figure this one out.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Welcome to the best gun forum on the net from another Georgian.

Welcome Jerry. I'm a newbie here too. I don't know about all the Kahrs as I have only the PM9 as well. It's still on probation as a carry gun. I had four failures to feed in one hundred rounds using the seven round magazine. That certainly is unacceptable for a self-defense gun. If I get continued good results with the six round magazines, the PM9 will be my summer gun.
    Bill