Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights

Thread: Got to get a set for the K9 :)

Default Got to get a set for the K9 :)

I installed the XS 24/7 Big Dot Express sights on my Glock30 tonight. I followed the video instructions and had no problems(bought a small clamp vice for $10 that worked perfectly as a hold).
    I've got to shoot it for the real test but initial impressions are good, nice and bright and easy to acquire...that front dot is something else
    I also picked up a set of Traction Grips for the pistol..(these tape sets are amazing, excellent texture, they add no perceptible bulk to the grip and hold on like steel)
    If I like shooting with the Big Dots...my EDC K9 will be wearing a set very shortly..

-The Destroyer Approaches
    eyes to the south

Nice job PaiN. You've got more hair than I do to install them yourself. I'm considering a pair for the PM9 though I'll probably send the slide off to XS.
    Bill

I recently received my slide back from Kahr after they put the XS sights on. Love them. I didn't expect to shoot tighter groups though.

Default sumpin

Quote Originally Posted by Willieboy View Post
    Nice job PaiN. You've got more hair than I do to install them yourself. I'm considering a pair for the PM9 though I'll probably send the slide off to XS.
    just tells me it is far easier to remove glocks factory sights than kahrs.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY