Magnum Research new   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop

Thread: night sights

Default night sights

Kahrshop:

I would like to send you my PM 40 slide and have you install a set of Meprolight night sights. What do I need to do? Can you give me an approximate price? How do I go about paying you? what is the approximate turn around time?

I tried to e-mail you through my regular yahoo account but it would not go through as www.kahrshop.com

Thanks

i bet u will get it back faster than 2 weeks even.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    i bet u will get it back faster than 2 weeks even.
    He's right I've had the meprolites installed 3 different times 10 days was the longest. Call Kahr first for a work order from someone in service dept and they will take cc over phone before returning to you.

labor to remove/install $40, and shipping/handling back to me is $25
    Well worth the money, if you ask me.
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

Upstate NY - (nothing like NYC). In remote country with thousands of acres of hunting.

I love my night sights on my PM4044N that came from Kahr. Another option was the fibre optic sights recommended by a buddy who shoots IDPA. Sometimes I wish I could have the fibre optic sights, but you simply can't have it all.
    My Sword - PM4044N/CTL/Talons
    - "One should diligently train at all times." Miyamoto Musashi
    - "Train in technique until it requires no thought - no mind and just happens." Takan Soho
    - "The truth beyond the technique....Here's where we stop thinking and start shooting." Brian Enos
    - "A single sword against the cold sky." Yamaoka Tesshu
    - "You must concentrate upon and consecrate yourself wholly to each day, as though a fire were raging in your hair."
    Taisen Deshimaru
    - "Know your sword!"

Have factory NS on P45 they are great. Still put a CTL on it.
    If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

When the Government is wrong, it's dangerous to be right!

Be who you are and say what you feel... because those that matter ... don't mind .
    .. and those that mind ... don't matter!

Upstate NY - (nothing like NYC). In remote country with thousands of acres of hunting.

Still put a CTL on it

I also put a CTL on my PM40 with night sights. NO regrets. Happy with the entire package.
    My Sword - PM4044N/CTL/Talons
    - "One should diligently train at all times." Miyamoto Musashi
    - "Train in technique until it requires no thought - no mind and just happens." Takan Soho
    - "The truth beyond the technique....Here's where we stop thinking and start shooting." Brian Enos
    - "A single sword against the cold sky." Yamaoka Tesshu
    - "You must concentrate upon and consecrate yourself wholly to each day, as though a fire were raging in your hair."
    Taisen Deshimaru
    - "Know your sword!"