Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace
Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 LastLast

Thread: 1911 pics?

The ones I got were in fact fake Stag. They just didn't do it.
    Sig P228, X5 L1
    Kahr T9, PM9
    P225, P365
    Sig P6,

Quote Originally Posted by gb6491 View Post
    Yep, I'm liking the stag on Chucky.

I agree with you on the screw thing, but the fit was so darn close that I gave pulling them in place a try. It worked in the end, but I was lucky that a Torx bit turned that damaged Allen head screw out. I'm thinking if one is to try this, at least use slotted screws.

I'm fond of my Italian. I'm not sure if I would call it an Italian beauty, but it's built well and, even though it's quite a bit lighter, it feels right in hand. With that, I guess beauty is just a throw of the light switch away.

Speaking of beauty........oh my

That carries some serious brownie points! You are a darn fine husband Colonel

Regards,
    Greg

BTW, there's always stippling.
    Addition to the story, I forgot our anniversary It was yesterday. Fortunately the Henry should be here soon, got a text that my gun was ready for pickup but didn't say if it was the Henry or the EAA Witness. Few days early for the county approval so maybe it's the Henry and I can use it for damage control. Funny she didn't even say anything yesterday and don't even seem mad! I'm still sleeping with a metal garbage can over my upper body tonight so she can't get at my throat to easy with a knife.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

You could tell her that you were waiting to see if SHE remembered Colonel. That might work, once.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Addition to the story, I forgot our anniversary It was yesterday. Fortunately the Henry should be here soon, got a text that my gun was ready for pickup but didn't say if it was the Henry or the EAA Witness. Few days early for the county approval so maybe it's the Henry and I can use it for damage control. Funny she didn't even say anything yesterday and don't even seem mad! I'm still sleeping with a metal garbage can over my upper body tonight so she can't get at my throat to easy with a knife.

Maybe, one eye open as well!
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

The little Henry didn't do much to put out the flames but they die out eventually anyhow. I took her down to do the paperwork herself and alas because she's a permanent resident alien they got a delay. Eventually the shop owner just told me to fill out the paperwork so we could bring it home.
    She didn't even look at it till tonight after 2 days.

Alas I was playing with it showing her how it works and I'm blown away how slick this thing works and cycles. The lever is so smooth and the trigger is perfect. It's real solid actually kind of heavier than it appears. Beautiful little rifle and I think she's going to love it. I'll work at hanging it on the wall tomorrow next to it's big brother.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by gb6491 View Post
    Yep, I'm liking the stag on Chucky.

I agree with you on the screw thing, but the fit was so darn close that I gave pulling them in place a try. It worked in the end, but I was lucky that a Torx bit turned that damaged Allen head screw out. I'm thinking if one is to try this, at least use slotted screws.

I'm fond of my Italian. I'm not sure if I would call it an Italian beauty, but it's built well and, even though it's quite a bit lighter, it feels right in hand. With that, I guess beauty is just a throw of the light switch away.

Speaking of beauty........oh my

That carries some serious brownie points! You are a darn fine husband Colonel

Regards,
    Greg

BTW, there's always stippling.
    We took the American Beauty out in May while over at the lake. It's a keeper, slickest lever action I've ever held and plumb accurate. Wife is pleased.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

New member here -- here's my Colt Wiley Clapp edition LW Commander....

She’s a beaut Wavy! Love it! Welcome to the forum as well

That's really nice. The commander makes a perfect carry gun in my feeble small opinion. Just that little bit shorter barrel makes a ton of difference to me.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

I think a lot of us feel the same way Colonel.

Nice pistola Wavy, and welcome to the board!