Not interested in selling, so please don't ask for a cash price. If that changes I'll update this post.

I love this gun but have the itch for a micro Kahr. I'm willing to make a deal on any of the following (and ONLY the following):

Kahr PM9, PM40, or P380

I purchased this Keltec and the laser new less than a year ago and have all boxes, etc... The frame is navy blue and the slide is chrome... this is stock from keltec.

Obviously I've added the laser and the hogue slip on grip. This gun has performed flawlessly for the ~200 rounds I've shot through it. I actually do love this gun and didn't think I'd be willing to part with it so soon, but I've been bite by the Kahr bug and want to try one out.

You can contact me via PM here, via email (mad1ben2@yahoo.com), or call/text me at 336.708.1132.

Sorry the pictures are fuzzy, but this is pretty much a stock gun in excellent condition so all I was trying to show was the color scheme basically...

I've also got another WTT post offering my LCP with Crimson Trace laser up for a trade for one of the Kahr micro pistols.

Thx, Scott