Kahr Shop   Xssights   Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Alabama Holster Company

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna45cal View Post
    I went and looked at Alabama's website, looks like good stuff. I have a feeling your correct in the need for moleskin or something. I've never got along real well with IWB in any form but have been trying a leather rig and my PM45. The Kydex alone especially AIWB seems like it would be unforgiving. Hope I'm wrong. Maybe with some moleskin and some sanding along the edges it might be comfy.
    I think this is why they invented drawers. A resting place for holster options and accessories.

I ordered a Hooker from Alabama Holsters today. I ordered the straight drop for a G26. I plan to try the G26 in the AIWB position.
    Bill

"ordered a hooker" -hahaha

Thanks. I wanted to say that soooo bad but figured someone would say it eventually. I never ordered a hooker before just in case anyone was curious.

I might have to go look at this one so I don't have to say that anymore.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

"WINNING" - ok enough about hookers ans Charlie Sheen..... good luck with the holster

I never ordered one either. However, a company I used to work for used to fix prospective clients up with a woman and a hotel room as part of the wining and dining process. Unbelievable, at least to me.

A female client of mine told me her boss used to hire girls to visit him IN HIS OFFICE during business hours. And, the imbecile used his corporate credit card to pay for the woman's services. And he used his corporate credit card to pay for the office chairs he and the women broke during their frolicking. Is this a great country or what?
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by melissa5 View Post
    That's good to hear. How long did it take for you to get it in your hands? It's going to be a long 30 days for me.
    Same when I ordered, and he was right on track.

Just to stumble back on track, I went and looked at the "Hooker". It really is a holster. Who'd a thunk.

It looks darn good. Priced reasonable. I gotta see if theres any room in my drawer at home, I might have to get one.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

It looks like a nice simple holster. That's what I like about it. I also like the looks of the wide/deep J hook.
    Bill

I checked the web site today and the production time has jumped to 45 days.
    Yes, I am a gun lovin' woman!
    16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16