Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights   Kahr Shop
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Not sure about keeping the CT on my PM9

Melissa5, I believe U made the right choice.
    If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

When the Government is wrong, it's dangerous to be right!

Be who you are and say what you feel... because those that matter ... don't mind .
    .. and those that mind ... don't matter!

is that a laser in your pocket or are ya just glad to see me?

Upstate NY - (nothing like NYC). In remote country with thousands of acres of hunting.

I agree that the issue of lighting it up in your pocket is probably making a mountain out of this AND that the CTL is a great training device. Been preaching this for some time. For carry in low light or indoors the laser is beyond instinctive and the sights are still there for bright days. You will be a better instinctive shooter because of the laser if you are dry fire training with it. Great tool....although not an absolute necessity with continued training. As for bulk... CTL adds none. Requiring special holsters may be the one CTL compromise. Can't say about the red light district evolving to a chick magnet...haha.
    My Sword - PM4044N/CTL/Talons
    - "One should diligently train at all times." Miyamoto Musashi
    - "Train in technique until it requires no thought - no mind and just happens." Takan Soho
    - "The truth beyond the technique....Here's where we stop thinking and start shooting." Brian Enos
    - "A single sword against the cold sky." Yamaoka Tesshu
    - "You must concentrate upon and consecrate yourself wholly to each day, as though a fire were raging in your hair."
    Taisen Deshimaru
    - "Know your sword!"