Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is it Just me or does KahrShop stink! They can't get their act together.

I've been thinking about ordering a couple 6rd mags for my CM9, hope they don't screw it up.
    Ruger SR1911
    Glock 19
    Kahr CM9

99% of all pistols produced today are more accurate than 99% of the people using them.

Quote Originally Posted by MLESa7990 View Post
    I think this has been mentioned before...the reason they were selling them at $30 last year is because they were old stock. The $50 ones must be brand new.
    I wish they were $30. For $50, I will probably go with the dawsons.

I've had them screw things up a few times for me. What they lack in CS they repay in a nicely manufactured product which is more important to me.

I have ordered a few items from them in the past and have never had a problem. Orders are here within a week.

I received a 6 rd. magazine from Kahr last week for my CM9. Shipping time was 5 days which was pretty quick, but I don't quite understand the packaging.

Mag was in a plastic sleeve, which is the norm, but the outer wrapping was old newpaper...

Guess that is cheaper than bubble wrap.

Default sure

Quote Originally Posted by downtownv View Post
    I've had them screw things up a few times for me. What they lack in CS they repay in a nicely manufactured product which is more important to me.
    blame it on kahr, I have seen ur ordering before. IT SUCKSu don't order sumpin and call the order person a d!ckweed in ur letter
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

No issues here but I haven't ordered anything in a long, long time. Probably about when this thread was started.
    ​O|||||||O

My CW380 slide (only) has been in for night sight installation for about a month. May be back this week. Tried phone, e-mails and a letter to speed things up. One guy says it's shipped; another says they are out of night sights. So, did it ship without the sights? My credit card has been charged for 2 weeks. Kahr is not slow where getting the money is concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by downtownv View Post
    I couldn't disagree more... Customer Service is #1 in today's interlube era, WAY to many brands out there to choose from and if your CS isn't up to par I simply don't bring my business there.. Like powder valley for instance, couple weeks ago I ordered around $400 worth of product from them and I called to place another order as there website was having cart issues, both times different ladies answered and acted as if though I was somehow bothering them because I wanted to spend US $..... I've since found another vendor, easy come easy go..

Sometimes I spend more at places, simply because their Customer Service is number 1, makes good business practice... today's world you will fold up shop if your customer service isn't up to par... bad press on the interlubes spreads like a virus ......

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDaze View Post
    I couldn't disagree more... Customer Service is #1 in today's interlube era, WAY to many brands out there to choose from and if your CS isn't up to par I simply don't bring my business there.. Like powder valley for instance, couple weeks ago I ordered around $400 worth of product from them and I called to place another order as there website was having cart issues, both times different ladies answered and acted as if though I was somehow bothering them because I wanted to spend US $..... I've since found another vendor, easy come easy go..

Sometimes I spend more at places, simply because their Customer Service is number 1, makes good business practice... today's world you will fold up shop if your customer service isn't up to par... bad press on the interlubes spreads like a virus ......
    They screwed it up but made it right, they and I were very nice to each other. Anybody can make an error, it's how it's resolved that matters!
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”