Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it Just me or does KahrShop stink! They can't get their act together.

Default Is it Just me or does KahrShop stink! They can't get their act together.

I hear good things about their CS but it seems to me their sales dept stinks. I have had 3 differen't issues with them in the past. like sending my stuff to the wrong address in a completely differen't state or just never sending it at all.

I have been calling them for 2 days about an order I placed over a week ago. Everytime I called I would be put on hold for 15 minutes then sent to voicemail. Finally I got them on the phone this morning and they tell me my order was canceled because they didn't have the holster they were advertising as in stock and weren't getting any more. So it takes you 8 days to figure that out? The excuse they gave me was that they were "really busy." Really, I can't tell one of my patients I was going to take care of that infection for you but I was really busy. Seems like they need to get their act together in sales.

Now my poor new MK9 Elite has no holster to ride in....shame she is screaming to be carried.

I had that happen a couple years back. Ordered one of the nice leather holsters in lefthand, and never ever heard back fromt hen again, and I never reminded them either after I waited 3 months and heard nadda. I figured it wasnot gonnna come and had it came I would have refused irt.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

One time 2 years ago I ordered a set of night sights from them and had them sent to my gunsmith in TN to install while he was working on an MK9 for me. Fast forward a year later I ordered a holster and they sent it to him in TN even though I entered the correct billing and shipping address. Needless to say he was confused when he got a holster in my name for a gun he wasn't working on.

Pretty as that gun is it's a shame you can't carry it around in your hand so the whole world could enjoy looking at it.

I feel your pain on service. I dont know whats going on at the Kahrshop. Wish I did.

Seems to be a trend in all areas.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Default KahrShop likes me...

It's strange.
    But I've ordered extra mag, grips, stainless guide rod and spring kit.
    All separate orders and everything comes like lightning.
    No troubles at all.

Kahr has been good to me.

They've been good to me but I get dealer privledges.

I've never had an issue with them in the very few times I've dealt with them personally. I've not dealt much with the kahr shop for parts and stuff but the repair facility for myself and a few of the officers.
    They do seem to go out of their way for Law Enforcement too, move you to the front of the repair line if it's a backup gun.

I think generally they are and try to be good to everyone but occasionally someone falls thru the cracks. I'm the king of impatience too so I expect things the same day I think of wanting them even if I don't order it.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I can understand and empathize with being busy. Rudeness is intolerable to me and would be dealt with. It seems that Kahr needs to listen and take some sage advice and hire in a few knowledgable customer service folks who are firearms knowledgeable and who know how to deal with customers. They need to be not only in customer service but in the Kahr shop. I wish I was ready to retire and I would apply.

It really is an art form and most folks are not cut out for it.
    Wake Up...Grow Up...Show Up...Sit Up...Shut Up...Listen Up

Nice family you have there.

wow that is shocking...what happened to Customer Service?
    Semper Paratus