CrossBreed Holsters   Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it Just me or does KahrShop stink! They can't get their act together.

You realize this thread is from April of last year? lol

Quote Originally Posted by MLESa7990 View Post
    You realize this thread is from April of last year? lol
    I do, but I hope they read this tread so they can improve an otherwise very good CS.

I have dealt with them a few times (last time was for a week ago) and I have never had any kind of problems, but I did have to wait a long time before they answered my call. Their answering system drives me crazy, "Press 1 if you want to speak with this, press 2 of you want to speak with that, press 3 if you want to …", but after you wait for a while the system will tell you the same thing again ... and again ... and again ... and ... . I hate that answering system; it drives me bonkers :31:.
    "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
    -- Abraham Lincoln --

Someone did a search.

I buy at their online site and I email customer service with pictures... no ambiguity or troubles.

Wynn
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

I tried to place an order on-line Friday for a pair of wooden MK40 grips, the web based store would not complete the credit card transaction. When I called customer service they stated that they were out of stock and they had no idea when they would be getting the MK40's in and said that was why the transaction would not complete. I went on-line yesterday and tried again, the order processed successfully, today I got an email from Kahr stating that the grips had shipped and they included the tracking number. Go figure.........

just goes to show that sometimes at kahr the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

I order 2 of the pm9 metal magazine bases and sent them a picture.
    And they still sent me the cw9 black plastic ones.

I have emailed them once and spent an hour on the phone trying to get ahold of someone.
    Never use your gun to pistol whip someone,that could mar the finish.

Got a response from nathan at kahr monday morning at 8 am.

He just apologized sincerley and said what is your address I will have them rushed to your door.3 days later here they are.

Good Job kahr
    Never use your gun to pistol whip someone,that could mar the finish.

spoke with a rep on the phone last week about their night sights for the cw/cm series being absent from their site.... They told me to check back every so often as they are out of stock, low and behold they are back on their site again this morning. It was hard to buy another front sight for 50 bucks when the last one I got was 30....
    Focus on your front sight..... The rest should be blurry!

I think this has been mentioned before...the reason they were selling them at $30 last year is because they were old stock. The $50 ones must be brand new.