Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Magnum Research new
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First 100 member giveaway update

Also recd. the Email invite (afew days ago !) and signed right up right away !!... 'course, tha' FREE hat would be nice ...But, I wasn't around last Jun/Jul when tha' body count was started !
    SOoooo John H. .... Go ahead NOW, and place me as a Winner, 1st... on tha' list .... fer' the next, Great, Free...Giveaway ?!!
    Just alittle fun... Thanks guys !
    Mac
    "Hooha" (US Army / Retired) www.centexpgr.org
    Kahrtalk.com, www.TexasCHLforum.com, www.txchia.org, VFW, NRA, GWRRA, AMA,
    Kahr CW40, Spg. XD .45, SKS Yugo M59. S&W 22a, Mossberg 500 12 ga. Canon 40D.

Talking Fobus holster for kahr k9

John...I am having a problem ordering a holster from FOBUS that will fit my KAHR K9. I looked on their compatability chart, and it showed two model holsters that would fit. The models KA1 & C21 were the models I ordered. Neither one fit. I even called KAHR and asked them if they sent FOBUS an aluminum model of the KAHR K9 to use to manufacture the holsters. Kahr said that they sent them an empty gun to use, so they would have an exact fit.
    I have E Mailed FOBUS, and they forewarded my E Mails to the President of FOBUS for review.
    All I want from FOBUS is a FOBUS ROTO PADDLE holster for my KAHR K9 all stainless gun.
    Maybe you can help me with this issue, any suggestions you have would greatly be appreciated.
    Vincent Wood vinwood2@cox.net

Cool Giveaway

Got my cap in the mail yesterday. Normally don't like caps, but this one I do.

Default 100 members giveaway

Have the hats been sent out? How does one know if they were eligible as being one of the first 100?

Thumbs up gene schmidt

Just received my Hat! Kahr hat, that is. Thanks John/Kahr.
    I purchased a new TP45 a couple weeks ago and as I said, "I love it". And I just purchased a used PM45. This will be my CCW car carry gun. I will send it in for XS sights.

Thanks to Kahr for great guns!

Thumbs up

You had to email Kahr by following the link that was on the site. The 100 members count was reached in under an hour. It was incredibly fast. There will be future promotions and giveaways for members, so if you missed this one just stay tuned and there will be other opportunities. I am also hoping there will be KahrTalk logo merchandise at some point.

John
    Chief Administrator
    Kahrtalk.com

I received my Kahr hat in yesterdays mail. Was not a cheapo either, a good quality cap.

Thank you very much.

Josey

Wrascal Guest

I attempted to register within a few min of the initial email being received, but the web site wouldn't display the appropriate info needed to sign up; IE, all the requested info blocks were unlabeled.

And I couldn't report this problem directly because the site insisted that I first sign in. I did finally find some Kahr sales site and reported the problem -but never received an acknowledgment.

About 3-4 days later the problem was rectified and I was able to sign up.

Warm weather I a PM9 (about 2 years now)
    Summertime and bathing suit, waist clipped P32 (from KT).

Default Free Hat

[QUOTE=Josey;1735]I received my Kahr hat in yesterdays mail. Was not a cheapo either, a good quality cap.

Thank you very much.

Josey[/QUOTE

What he said except I got mine today. Thanks, Andy
    "CW9 My Little Friend"

Got my cap today. Thanks John & Justin!