CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen   Xssights   Magnum Research new
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Member and New Kahr Owner... Well... Almost

Quote Originally Posted by thetmanski View Post
    Welcome to the forum bclark11! Hope your new gun works out well.
    Me too. Thanks for the welcome. Range update tomorrow.

-BMC

bclark11, welcome to the forum. I have a CW9, CW45 and a used PM9 all have been 100% reliable and the folks on Kahr Talk have been a great help with any questions I had. Remember your first trip to the range is to get formularized and to start the break in process with your new Kahr. I followed jocko’s advice on proper prep of a Kahr and had 0 issues when breaking in my CW9 and also CW45. Good luck and keep us advised.

Welcome...I too have followed jockos' prep and lube advice to a 'T' on my new CM9...so far,about 700 flawless rounds...This is a very knowledgeable forum...Lots of great people and advice here...If you own a Kahr,this is the only place to be...

Here she is... I left it in the holster all night to start the fit process.

Welcome to the site
    Focus on your front sight..... The rest should be blurry!

Thats great congrats. I'm new here too and just ordered a CW9 from buds and cant wait to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by lslick23 View Post
    Thats great congrats. I'm new here too and just ordered a CW9 from buds and cant wait to get it.
    Did you order it when it was on sale for $379.99? If not, $399.99 is still a hell of a deal. I bought mine for $379.97 from a local shop that had it at a promotional price. Another shop here had a used one for 485.99 and a NEW one for 479.99. Insane huh? Don't know what they were smoking.

-BMC

$3790 is just unbelievalbe for such a top quality product. I just hope people don't start comparing prices with low qualityt like so many low priced guns are today. Kahr is not in that league, also probably not for everyone either.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    $3790 is just unbelievalbe for such a top quality product. I just hope people don't start comparing prices with low qualityt like so many low priced guns are today. Kahr is not in that league, also probably not for everyone either.

Agreed! I was amazed at the price... I just hope they don't go the way of the Jaguar... reducing prices to apeal to a larger market at the expense of the exclusivity that comes with owning a Kahr product.

Jocko, I followed your prep suggestions for a new pistol last night. It took me 20+ mins to get through the 500 cycles and im sore as **** today. I guess I need to work out more... haha. Didn't get a chance to hit the range last night so I'm going today. Since the markets are closed today, my firm is closed. Which means I can spend the whole day at the range if I wanted while the wife is working!

A range update is forthcoming.

I hope every one has a safe and enjoyable holiday weekend.

-BMC

I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend. I got the chance to go to the range on Friday. I shot 100 rounds of FMJ and 20 rounds of Winchester Supreme Elite JHP 124 Gn 9mm +P. No FTF or FTE... no problems at all. I will post some pictures this afternoon of the targets. I love this pistol.

-BMC