Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New CM9

Thanks Chief, guess it will probably boil down to whichever one comes up available first. At least with the CM I'd have the choice of either a second 6 rd mag or the 7 rd mag like the one that comes with the PM. But I've also been reading where some shooters are having problems with the 7 rd mag feeding so with the CM I could get a second 6 rd and not have to worry about it. My current CC Beretta Mod 85 .380 (which the more I carry it the more I begin to realize how heavy it is) has 2 mags so I'm sure I'd have to have the second one with the Kahr.
    Isn't life great, with all the decisions we have/get to make. Sure keeps things interesting.

Another point being the CM is a new release and the PM is a mature offering, so relationally the CM price will be comparatively higher because of the demand. True price will settle in after a few months or so.

But what the hell, scratch that itch as soon as you can...

Another thing, not important to most, but important to me is that I prefer my guns to be black, not 2 tone. The CM9 currently is available only in 2 tone.

Cheers
    PP

congrats on your new CM9

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Thanks Chief, guess it will probably boil down to whichever one comes up available first. At least with the CM I'd have the choice of either a second 6 rd mag or the 7 rd mag like the one that comes with the PM. But I've also been reading where some shooters are having problems with the 7 rd mag feeding so with the CM I could get a second 6 rd and not have to worry about it. My current CC Beretta Mod 85 .380 (which the more I carry it the more I begin to realize how heavy it is) has 2 mags so I'm sure I'd have to have the second one with the Kahr.
    Isn't life great, with all the decisions we have/get to make. Sure keeps things interesting.
    About the mags. I actually carry one of my CW9 7 round mags as the spare. They work better than the pm9 7 round mag. The pm9 mag is only good on the pm9 or cm9 and if by chance you ever end up with a CW9 or P9, you'll already have mags that fit.