CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holster for my CW....

Exclamation Holster for my CW....

I am looking fro a Kahr CW leather holster inside or outside... was thinking of tuckable - any suggestions for the best one out there... something not bulky simple stuff, custom fitted for my Kahr CW.?
    I like to treat my weapons special i use custom fitted for my other firearms so im looking for something quality for my CW ...

Thanks
    :9:

I like my De Santid Sof-Tuck. It's tuckable and the cant adjusts from 0 to 90 degrees or thereabouts, I wear about 4-5 oclock with about a 45 degree cant so the handle rides up just about where my kidney's are. It's a good holster, very inexpensive and has a reinforced top to make insertion of your weapon much easier. I think maybe some of the comp-tac type holsters may be more comfortable to wear all day with a big patch of leather betweeen the gun and your back, but I didn't have $80+ to spend on a holster at the time.

Last edited by TheTman; 05-04-2011 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Add a line
    Tom
    Live today, tomorrow may not come!
    Boberg XR9S
    Kahr CW40
    Springfield Armory 1911
    Dan Wesson Revolver

HY*NDAI is to cars, what Caracal, Hi-Point, and Jennings is to handguns. The cars may or may not run ok, but the corporation SUCKS.

I have a Milt Sparks Versa Max II that is IWB. I think it's an excellent holster but it takes quite awhile to get one. I have a TT holster on order for a K9 and have confidence that will also be a fine holster.

Generally though, I use Kydex. Speaking of Kydex, you might consider the Silent Thunder from Garrett. It has a Kydex shell and a leather lining. You CW will think it's in leather.

P.S. Welcome to KahrTalk.
    Bill

Thumbs up

Well i will check the Kydex one with the leather liner... but i hate to lie to my Kahr lol she'll slap me if she goes inside a Kydex i think..
    anyways.. i will search tonight and will buy one , so i will upload a picture of my holster ..

Quote Originally Posted by Brilley View Post
    Well i will check the Kydex one with the leather liner... but i hate to lie to my Kahr lol she'll slap me if she goes inside a Kydex i think..
    anyways.. i will search tonight and will buy one , so i will upload a picture of my holster ..
    You don't have to lie. Just say nothing. Guns are dumb.
    Bill

Question Which one do you like?

:32:guns are dumb hahaha well i did find a really nice leather holster

I really like the black one from Kusiak Leather..it looks awesome, i called them and pepi said the inside part of the holster covers the entire part of the gun.
    .. most likely ill get the black one from Kusiak holster i really like the smoothness of how the leather looks...
    The Galco holster is a little bulkier to mee...
    Any suggestions.

Rainman48314 Guest

Default Sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by Brilley View Post
    :32:guns are dumb hahaha well i did find a really nice leather holster

I really like the black one from Kusiak Leather..it looks awesome, i called them and pepi said the inside part of the holster covers the entire part of the gun.
    .. most likely ill get the black one from Kusiak holster i really like the smoothness of how the leather looks...
    The Galco holster is a little bulkier to mee...
    Any suggestions.
    That Kusiak looks great. It could be improved by downsizing the brandname on it.

R

Don Hume 721 Open top Approx.$42

Did you go with the Kusiak leather or what? I'm looking for something myself.