Crimsontrace   Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Dietrich

Default Dear Dietrich

I know that many of you have been wrestling with all sorts of problems in your lives and are in dire need of guidance.Well bless your hearts,the help you so desperately need has finally arrived.Being one of the more level-headed members here on KahrTalk,I have decided to open the vast oceans of my knowledge and experience and start an advice column for you poor souls.So go ahead and get it off of your chest.All inquiries will remain anonymous [well,in a way] and no personal problem is off limits.[Technical problems will be ignored. That`s what Jocko is for.]If you`ve got a nagging problem all you have to do is write to Dear Dietrich!!

[Warning.Actually following the advice offered here may not solve your problems but hey,it`s not like you`re paying for this crap.]
    In the area in which I now reside,when I`m placed in a group of four or five guys,I`m known as "the smart one".God help me.

Default My prayers have been answered!

Dear Deitrich,

I have this beagle, she's about 8 years old or so. Cute little bugger but she don't give me no respect. If I don't keep her on a cable or leash she runs off and don't come when I call her.
    Actually my whole family is just like my beagle only bigger and they don't give me no respect either.
    I often find myself curled in a fetal position on the kitchen floor sucking my thumb, is this normal?

I believe if you love something you should set it free and iffen it don't come back you should hunt it down and kill it!

Do you agree?

Sincerely

Your friend
    Bawanna
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Dear Deitrich,

My dog shoots my PM9 better than I do. Should I restrict him to only shooting the Glock?

Sincerely,
    Dog Gone It
    Yes, I am a gun lovin' woman!
    16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Dear Dietrich; Why do they call 'em GRAPE Nuts???

Oh this is gonna be GOOD!
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by CPO15 View Post
    That reminds me of a question that I always have after seeing the male enhancement commercials.
    Yes, I am a gun lovin' woman!
    16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Dear Dietrich,

The hogs done ate my Pa and now Ma aint got nobody to please her. Are you busy tonight?

Be safe and always plan for that gun in the back of your head walking out of the store.- Proud owner PM9 100% reliable

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Dear Deitrich,

I have this beagle, she's about 8 years old or so. Cute little bugger but she don't give me no respect. If I don't keep her on a cable or leash she runs off and don't come when I call her.
    Actually my whole family is just like my beagle only bigger and they don't give me no respect either.
    I often find myself curled in a fetal position on the kitchen floor sucking my thumb, is this normal?

I believe if you love something you should set it free and iffen it don't come back you should hunt it down and kill it!

Do you agree?

Sincerely

Your friend
    Bawanna
    I had the same problem with a woman I used to know.I suggest that you start drinking heavily on an empty stomach.Women and beagles are both turned on by inebriation and vomiting.Best,Dietrich.
    In the area in which I now reside,when I`m placed in a group of four or five guys,I`m known as "the smart one".God help me.

Quote Originally Posted by melissa5 View Post
    Dear Deitrich,

My dog shoots my PM9 better than I do. Should I restrict him to only shooting the Glock?

Sincerely,
    Dog Gone It
    Hmmm,there seems to be a plague of canine problems here.Seeing as you have a picture of a Pom on your avatar I figure this is the animal in question.Small paws are probably the reason for the good shooting with the PM9.If you decide to restrict the pooch to a Glock,make sure it`s a model 36 because of the slimmer one stack grip.Best,Dietrich.
    P.S. This came dangerously close to a technical question.I`ve got my eye on you,young lady.

Quote Originally Posted by CPO15 View Post
    Because Grape Testicles wouldn`t fit on the box,silly.