Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Lawmen use Kahr for back up or off duty.

Since others have outed themselves.... I carry a PM9 as my covert weapon. I liked another brand for a long time but M insisted I give it a try. It proved itself when I was jumped by a battalion of hostels and held them off with the 6 round mag M had modified to grow additional rounds until I could activate the rocket pack I carried in my back pocket.

Since then I wouldn't part with my PM9, no matter how hard Moneypenny tries to seduce it away from me.

Lincoln.... Old Lincoln
    •"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." - O. L.
    • "America's not at war; her military is. America's at the mall."

Shaken, not stirred.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

My PM9 shares off duty time with my M&P 340, IWB or in a pocket, during warmer weather. Mostly carry a Glock 26 or Glock 23 during cooler weather in paddle or belt slide holsters.

I'm not a LEO, but my brother in law is.....hey that reminds me that I once slept in a Holiday Inn Suites once...
    Any way, I try and carry either my PM45 or Kimber Ultra raptor as my promary withmy PM9 in my rt front pcket holster, and somtines either a BU of a Sig 238 or my little NAA "PUG" 22 magnum in my left front pocket. The only problem I have now is keeping my britches up wher they belong.....????
    Sooo many fine guns and soooo little time.

Thats the sad thing, you carry one, you wanna carry em all.

I sort of have my own version of no child left behind but you reach a point where its just too much to carry.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by DKD View Post
    I'm not a LEO, but my brother in law is.....hey that reminds me that I once slept in a Holiday Inn Suites once...
    Any way, I try and carry either my PM45 or Kimber Ultra raptor as my promary withmy PM9 in my rt front pcket holster, and somtines either a BU of a Sig 238 or my little NAA "PUG" 22 magnum in my left front pocket. The only problem I have now is keeping my britches up wher they belong.....????
    Sooo many fine guns and soooo little time.
    Have you tried suspenders?
    Very interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by deadhead1971 View Post
    Well, now I know who the LEOs are on this forum...

A little off-topic, but some of you guys might find this interesting. Even "the best" may not be. http://www.newsobserver.com/2011/02/...nreliable.html
    Seeems NC ALE doesn't get it...what just a couple of years ago they suffered all kind of scorn because they had spent a bundle on SIG assualt rifles for every officer when the NC State Patrol didn't even have them.
    Now who would you think needs it more...hmmm.

http://www.raleighgawker.com/north-c...******-central

Well the censor got me- replace the ******* above with the common term for a dumb donkey, 7 letters
    Ya'll gotta go read it especially the part about securing their weapons with their handcuffs cause they kept getting stolen out of their unlocked cars....then one shoots himself putting the cuffs on his gun, whereby they were then instructed to unload them first

pm 40 for off duty carry..had an xdsc but prefer the kahr....carry a sig 238 to back the kahr but thinking of going to a pm9 for a off duty back up

PM9 and/or P380 as backup and off duty.

CM9, and you'll have enough money left over to buy an IWB and a pocket holster for it. Plus, 9mm is a much more potent round than 380.
    Very interesting...