Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights   Crimsontrace

Thread: New (OS) P9 - first time out

Default New (OS) P9 - first time out

Won a NIB but OS P9 on GB. First time out no hiccups at all. Ran CCI brass and Tula. Very accurate. It can group as good as any gun I have - except my P09 which has a slightly longer sight radius. Even ignited all the Tula with its light trigger. All good, and reinforces my trust in Kahr. VERY nice guns. Do wish the Premium had reversible mag release - but no biggie. The P9 is also a very sweet size and great looking gun. Love the way the polygonal rifling cleans up with 2 passes of a patch.

Good to hear.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Nice to hear, have a P9 black, inbound, be here Tuesday the 28th.

Quote Originally Posted by kahrbrian View Post
    Won a NIB but OS P9 on GB...The P9 is also a very sweet size and great looking gun. Love the way the polygonal rifling cleans up with 2 passes of a patch.
    Way to go. Great guns and yes, it’s great to see a nicely finished barrel. Many new guns are not well finished and take big efforts to clean.

My P9 arrived yesterday and I'm itching to shoot it. The TruGlo night sights arrived and now to have them put on. Glad to hear your P9 is running so well.

I have had, my new P9, (need to take some pics) to the range and ran 75 rounds through it without a hitch. WWB ammo and some Speer Gold Dots, trigger smoothed out a little and shot to point of aim. Unfortunately i was shooting a Colt Cobra at the same target before I shot the P9 so no pics of range results but I will rectify that. Gun shoots to POA and that is a big YES, in my world. More to come, I like the P9 I did put the Talon Rubber grip on it.