Crimsontrace   Kahr Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CW9 vs. P9 vs PM9

Only thing I haven't seen mentioned is the CM comes with 1 mag, the PM comes with 2. A very easy fix that will only influence the price difference by 30 bucks or so.

Everything else is pretty much put in front of you for your perusal and decision making use.

If you reload and wanna shoot lead, the CM or CW's are a good choice for their standard rifling.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Thanks, fella's, for all the great feedback and opinions. I do want night sights, and if they can be installed on a CM or CW, as BEARDOG states, that's the way I think I will go. The polygonal rifling and cosmetics are secondary, for me, on the P and PM series. Since this will be my CCW pistol, all of your comments regarding concealability have persuaded me to seriously consider the shorter frame of the CM. It's like BuckeyeBlast said, the CM will "allow you more money for the most important CCW accessory... range time and ammo."

If I could do it over I would go with the CM9.

As much as I love my PM9 (impulse buy after a great range session with my P380) I didn't feel like waiting for the CM9 to come out.

The barrel and machining really doesn't make any difference to me.

In hindsight, the price difference is what would have.

PM9 or CM9, I think you'll love either

but a gun that requires no special dress to carry either. So jocko is a chick? What do chicks do to CWC in a dress?

The detailed difference between the CW9 and the P9 Is the P9 usually has one more mag, Poly rifling, and the slide is engraved lettering instead of roll stamped, and also the P9 has a finished slide with sharp edges and corners slightly finished smooth. The barrel is slightly more accurate and 50-70 fps more velocity than conventional barrel. You won’t know any difference between either if you carry and shoot both.

Quote Originally Posted by JackRyan View Post
    but a gun that requires no special dress to carry either. So jocko is a chick? What do chicks do to CWC in a dress?
    Jocko is definitely not a chick. Watch your back, maybe sleep with a metal garbage can over your head so he can't get at your throat.
    I'll pray for you
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Lots of used ones out there of either model, just sayin'.

I'd carry, and I do, the SP101...………………………………………………...

Quote Originally Posted by JackRyan View Post

Holy dead thread resurrection!

Well, I’ve seen a few chicks at Wallyworld that do bear a striking resemblance to Jocko.
    Just sayin’.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling