Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One more equipped with XS

Bawanna, Was that glock a Gen 1 or 2? I wrapped my hands around a Gen3 - 21 and the finger groves were all messed up for my hand. They were way too close together. Guy behind the table told me that Gen 1 and 2's didn't have finger grooves.

I later Picked up a XD service model in .45 (holds 13 rounds also) and if fit the hands really well and has natural point of aim.

I wish I could get a 13 round Kahr CB45 (CB is for Crazy Big.) I want the Kahr style trigger with a larger round count in 45 for around the house. Looked for a SIG P250 to try the trigger but it's only 10 rounds and I couldn't find one anyway.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

You guys dug up an old thread right here
    I apologize if my post contains the same or similar information as someone who has posted before me.

Ah, you're pretty observant. I knew I hadn't heard Bawanna talking about a GL*CK lately.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    Ah, you're pretty observant. I knew I hadn't heard Bawanna talking about a GL*CK lately.
    Mines a Gen 3. Has finger grooves. Some remove them when they do the reduction. I left mine.

Still have it, don't think its been out of the night stand in a year or more.

Been pondering selling it.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I did my own grip reduction and that's truck bed liner. It's probably the ugliest Glock on earth but it feels super nice in the hand. The coating is the consistency of rubber so it's a good solid but soft and pliable grip.

The Glock resides in my night stand but does see daylight from time to time.

Thanks again.

Not....

"Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Default XS 24/7 Express Big Dots

My guns with Big Dots;
    S&W 342 ti 38
    S&W 640-1 357
    Glock Talo EXO G27 40
    Sig P237 357
    Sig P220 45
    HK P30 40
    HK P2000 357
    HK P2000 357
    HK P2000SK 357
    HK45C 45

I've swapped NS on most of my guns to Big Dots.
    But for some reason I can't explain -
    I really like the factory three dot NS on my Kahr MK40 Elite.

Jeepster, that's only slightly uglier than Bawanna's. "Customization"... I would suggest another word, but I'm being nice... could definitely affect price.

Then there's the PM9J... definitely a one-owner pistol! But... a low enough price might get a response.

Wynn
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Quote Originally Posted by wyntrout View Post
    Jeepster, that's only slightly uglier than Bawanna's. "Customization"... I would suggest another word, but I'm being nice... could definitely affect price.

Then there's the PM9J... definitely a one-owner pistol! But... a low enough price might get a response.

Wynn
    Oh wow! I wish that I'd have come up with that one, Winn. Ding, ding, ding, ding. We have a winner folks!
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380