Crimsontrace   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: cant get slide to come off...

I hear ya MW. I was gonna suggest putting it in the china closet and letting the bull have his way with it but seemed like a lame idea. Has worked for me in the past though.

I don't know how many times I've wished I could hold the gun we're talking about around here. We got some pretty smart boys and girls around here.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

+1 on the she sticky!!!!~

One of the takeaways is to get all the feedback you can BEFORE picking up a big hammer to pound on your gun. In this case, the paper clip was more than the sledge. I'm glad it worked out the way it did, as I try to finesse my way out of jams like this.
    •"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." - O. L.
    • "America's not at war; her military is. America's at the mall."

Quote Originally Posted by K.C. View Post
    I FEEL THAT JOY!!!!! happy endings and excitment just bring tears to the eyes.

GB. u should be able to just add this to your original cw45 fixes sticky.

You got it right and my compliments . Beats the hell out of a hammer anyday!!!
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    GB. u should be able to just add this to your original cw45 fixes sticky.

You got it right and my compliments . Beats the hell out of a hammer anyday!!!
    I can do that.

K.C.,
    I'm glad to hear you got your pistol up and running again ...and thanks.

Regards,
    Greg

Love K. C. poster, p[ctures are worth a 1000 words..
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

There is no other site (that I have found) with so many helpful people on it. If it were not for this site, I would have kept my Ruger LC9 and sold my Kahr PM9.

Now I feel so much more confident with the help available on here that I will get my PM9 running 100% right.

Many thanks to those on here who take the time to help others. Im sure there are countless others who read these posts and do not comment that are saved many headaches thanks to the expertise offered here.

is ur PM9 not running right now???

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

I had to modify the slide stop for clearance issues with God Dot ammunition. I had another thread on it--thats where I learned of the modification to make. I also learned from here how to modify the magazines to clear the magazine release catch. I am taking it to the range this weekend to see if my handiwork pays off.