Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen

Thread: Grandfather Oak EVOlution holster

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Grandfather Oak EVOlution holster

Has anybody tried this holster with a CM9/PM9? It looks like it rides pretty high, but I'm wondering how tight to your side it holds the gun.
    Attached Images Attached Images

That would depend a lot on whether you wear it with a real stiff, reinforced gun belt, or not. A regular belt would let it sag, and the high ride and the law of gravity will do the rest.

It LOOKS too high to me.
    Very interesting...

I've got a Wilderness 5 Stitch that I've found to be more than adequate for both IWB and OWB with bigger, heavier guns. I'm just worried about the holster not holding the gun in tight to the body.

Has anybody tried this holster for a CM9/PM9?

Here is what I am waiting on for my CM9:

This guy makes some of the most beautiful and sensibly designed holsters I have ever seen. I am going to ask him for a second clip tab with a patch of Velcro hook in place of the clip, and a screw and nut so that I can swap them. I'll put Velcro loop on the back of my belt where I like to carry and have the ultimate in concealment.

Here is his website. This holster is featured under Tuckable.

http://www.hbeleatherworks.com/

The website is a little confusing, but you will get lost for hours poring through albums of hundreds of high def pictures, clicking to enlarge them, and saving them to your Wallpaper folder!
    Very interesting...

If you want a OWB holster, here is the best deal out there, the Tagua Open Top Fully Lined Belt Holster:

This holster is priced at a little more than half what many holster makers charge just for a lined OPTION! It is just $45 with Free Shipping!

http://www.taguagunleather.com/new/o...lt-holster-p21

The picture shows a 1911, but the holster for a CM9 would be much more compact. It is deep molded for a perfect fit to the gun, smooth on the back and fully leather lined, all for $45 delivered!
    Very interesting...