Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace   Kahr Shop
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: alert

Default alert

I have been told by a very close souce to crimson trace products that they are indeed having fitting problems with their unit on the polymer kahrs, We have seen gaps when installed, off center peaces that should match etc. They are now aware of this issue and they are working fevorishly on a correction. but have told my sourxce that we are looking at at least 30 days before the correct unit is now available.
    So, if u desire to buy one of these right now you are traveling at your own risk with the propper fit on your kahr. It is not the gun but the crimson trace unit.

Not tot ell anyone what to do, but before I would buy one, I would chekck with CTC to verify that the unit you are buying is the redesigned unit to pit properly and snugly on the kahrs.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Oh wow!!

Very important info!!!

Thanks a lot, just when I was considering getting one due to their rebate offer!!

wehave had numerous photos onh this site even of the ct two halves not mating up right and there fore when on the kahrs, it even loosk outta whack. At this time they have not got a redesigned replacement to sendto those who have the outta whack ones, but they will and they will take care of all who have this issue.s I think
    Beardog on this fourm has some phtos if he canpost them on this site for allto see what to look for.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Damn! I just bought one for my new p380 im picking up on Monday. Got it for $136(not including rebate) at manventure.com.... picked up some 300 rounds of WWB also.

Im new to Kahr and this forum. Ive read a bunch here.. learned a lot.. but also getting a little worried too...

The P380 is my second firearm. It sounds like it maybe hard to top my G19.

not sure on the P:380 if that is an issue. Is it the same model and size and the PM9 models ???

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Im glad now you mention that it maybe model specific and not for ALL "polymer Kahrs". Had me crappin in my pants almost...

Id have to assume your original post was referring to the PM9, as you tag line states...

lg-433 for the p380 - lg-437 for the pm9... no dimensions listed on the website...

Looking at the P380 forum, it had several posts of good fitting CT lasers and general overall good reviews of it.

well not really the pm9 and all the big kahrs take the same ct, model lg437, that is the uit with issues. not the P380.

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

I'm not real happy with the fit on my CW45, but it seems solid and stays sighted in. Just have some gaps I don't like on the sides.
    Tom
    Live today, tomorrow may not come!
    Boberg XR9S
    Kahr CW40
    Springfield Armory 1911
    Dan Wesson Revolver

HY*NDAI is to cars, what Caracal, Hi-Point, and Jennings is to handguns. The cars may or may not run ok, but the corporation SUCKS.

Hey guys, I just saw Jocko's alert post about the CTC LG-437.
    This "GAP" problem is a ongoing issue that has been discussed here since late Feb.
    http://kahrtalk.com/showthread.php?t=5715

I have a replacement laser in route, but have little faith it will fit much better. I waited till May to give CTC time to fix this issue, which I was told they did. But I believe the C.S. girl just told me what I wanted to hear. I will post when my new laser arrives and let you know how it fits.
    Before I say anymore I want to see how my new one works, stay tuned...

Pic of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by wongman1 View Post
    Damn! I just bought one for my new p380 im picking up on Monday. Got it for $136(not including rebate) at manventure.com.... picked up some 300 rounds of WWB also.

Im new to Kahr and this forum. Ive read a bunch here.. learned a lot.. but also getting a little worried too...

The P380 is my second firearm. It sounds like it maybe hard to top my G19.
    My CTC fit perfectly on the P380. You should be fine with yours, but do check just in case.