Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop

Thread: Good news Crimson Trace sending NEW Laser

Default Good news Crimson Trace sending NEW Laser

A week ago I was having problems with my Crimson Trace laser not staying zero in. I called Crimson Trace and received a RA #. I shipped the laser the next day. Spoke to customer service today was told they are sending me a new laser for my Kahr pm9. I think they were unable to repair my laser. I hope the new laser will fit the pm9 properly.

Default New one on the way

I too had a zero issue for mine with a CW45. Rec'd the RA and sent back. Just found out that the "team" decided to "scrap it" and they are sending me a new one. Had to keep on top of CS though so fair warning to all to not be forgotten!

CS lady was very nice but I am sure she had more than her fill of issues for a Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday...you get the point. Stuff happens when you send out less than perfect products!

I'm glad you had a good experience with CT Customer Service too. My first CT LaserGuard for my PM9 lasted less than one week. I called CT and they said that it sounded like the laser diode failed. They sent me a new LaserGuard (LG-437) via UPS. CT is a West Coast company and I live on the East Coast. I received the replacement in only 6 days. There was a padded postage paid US mail envelope and return instructions in the box for the original. To me, that is exceptional customer service.
    And maybe I'll love you

Beep beep-m beep beep yeah
    ( J. Lennon, P. McCartney )

Kahr PM9094N
    High Standard Military Trophy
    Bernardelli Vest Pocket
    Others...