Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop

Thread: MK9 Elite Availability

Default MK9 Elite Availability

These models always seem hard to find here in central FL. Is there a distributer shortage on these or are my local gun shops just not checking with the right distributer?

Where have owners of these been finding them?

Thanks for any help.

I had to find mine online. You should be able to find some on a gun forum. I might put mine up for sale. Just a thought.

Yes, I agree that online is probably where they tend to turn up from time to time.....but....I'm one of those guys that likes to inspect and handle any gun I may buy before I spend any money. So buying local FTF (either private sale or local dealer) is the only way I buy my guns. I know it makes it more difficult to get what I want at times but that's my choice.

I figure that Kahr is still advertising the MK9 Elite 2003 as an in-production pistol, so distributers should be able to get these from time to time depending on Kahr's production cycle.

tuff gun to find laying in a dealers shelves. I think most figure they are to much money, so they tend to stock the cw series far more and the pM9 and PM40. I have yet to see an all steel kahr at gander mt, locally. nor atmy trusty small dealer either.

Agreed but when I ask my local dealer (who are a large outfit with 3 locations in central FL) and do loads of high volume sales to check with their distributers (they use 3 or 4, I believe) none will have one. Wonder how Kahr expects to sell these if the distributers cannot get them?

Default Probably

Quote Originally Posted by cal45 View Post
    Agreed but when I ask my local dealer (who are a large outfit with 3 locations in central FL) and do loads of high volume sales to check with their distributers (they use 3 or 4, I believe) none will have one. Wonder how Kahr expects to sell these if the distributers cannot get them?
    going to have a lay some bucks down to your dealer, THEN he will find you one. Thety are around..

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    going to have a lay some bucks down to your dealer, THEN he will find you one. Thety are around..
    Hmmmm....Been a regular customer for over 15 years - in the past when ever I asked them to order me a gun, no upfront cash was needed and I never left them holding a gun. Do not think upfront cash is an issue here - if someone does know of a distributer here in the Southeast that does have one, I'd appreciate the info so I could pass it along to my dealer.

...rarer than a Conservative in Congress...(most people don't know what hens teeth are anyway...)

I found 5 on Gun Broker but too much after fees etc. I got my Elite from Buds...but you have to act fast with a CC to hold it/pay for it.

They pop up from time to time...usually when you forgot where you put your wallet...

...OOOHHHHH!!! Ther is an M9093 (non-Elite) on Buds right now for $657 delivered...

Kahr Arms MK9 9mm Stainless for Sale at Buds Gun Shop $657.00

Don't forget to add the $8 insurance to CYA.

...now where DID I put my wallet?

Quote Originally Posted by quikduk View Post
    ...OOOHHHHH!!! Ther is an M9093 (non-Elite) on Buds right now for $657 delivered...

Kahr Arms MK9 9mm Stainless for Sale at Buds Gun Shop $657.00

Don't forget to add the $8 insurance to CYA.

...now where DID I put my wallet?
    The OP will not grab this deal, since likes to buy the firearms FTF. All my Deals I have found at Bud's. You can put that firearm in layaway and at a very reasonable price. That is where I bought my Glock 37 Gap for only $379 shipped. I always put the insurance that is additional, but I bound to ask them that firearm should be already insured and that if is lost or stolen then the carrier is responsible for paying the weapon. :4:

A Conceal Carry Handgun Must Meet a Minimum of Four Conditions:
    1) It must be utterly reliable.
    2) It should be compact enough to be carried concealed for long periods of time.
    3) It should have a very simple operating drill.
    4) It should fire a cartridge of sufficient power.