Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bawanna's vacation diary

Default Bawanna's vacation diary

Day 1: Me and the family put the boats in this morning ready for a fun filled day of hunting and fishing. While we were at the ramp we saw an interesting young man that seemed to enjoy serenading us as we readied the boat and supplies....

With the boats readied and our gear stowed securely away we began our long journey down the river that feeds into our final destination. We were all very excited and can't wait to see what awaits us down river. What could possibly go wrong???

more to come.....
    ..... I carry a small gun to compensate for my huge pecker.

Quick Update: I'm really getting this paddling thing down pat. I hear there are some rapids up ahead so I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for the day's events. This will most likely be the highlight of the trip.

A quick glance back before we head toward the rapids
    Wish all of you guys could be here...

Default I think maybe

Quote Originally Posted by frank_drebin View Post
    Day 1: Me and the family put the boats in this morning ready for a fun filled day of hunting and fishing. While we were at the ramp we saw an interesting young man that seemed to enjoy serenading us as we readied the boat and supplies....

With the boats readied and our gear stowed securely away we began our long journey down the river that feeds into our final destination. We were all very excited and can't wait to see what awaits us down river. What could possibly go wrong???

[IMG]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc81/jbabbler/forum/deliverance19DELIVERENCE.

more to come.....

I think that young man in the photo with the banjo, his brother was the star in DELIVERENCE!! He looks like he could really give a rats ass!!
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Looking for a place to camp for tonight. Just found a clearing up ahead. There's a nice man waving us over. Looking forward to some sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    I think that young man in the photo with the banjo, his brother was the star in DELIVERENCE!! He looks like he could really give a rats ass!!
    your grasp of the obvious is uncanny....

this htread is killing me LMBO

Trying to make it over to the clearing we had a little boat trouble.

Gonna find a place to dry out for the night.

Here's a shot of a new friend I just met. Seems like a nice guy. He's invited us to a pig roast.

Update: Stripped out of my wet clothes and am headed up to camp with a few of my new friends. They are very complimentary of me. One even said I had a 'purty mouth".. whatever that means. Must be a local thing

This vacation is amazing. I learned how to squeal like a pig. Now I'm relaxing with Earl and Cletus. Can you say "Free massage!!!" Mountain people are some of the nicest people you will ever meet.