CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my first Kahr (CM9)

Smile my first Kahr (CM9)

So I said in another post I was looking to buy a CM9 this week. Well I did, picked it up today at my LGS. Gonna follow all the break-in and lube stickies on this site. Bought an extra 6 round mag too. Just wanted to share.

great, ur gonna love that little gun....keep us posted.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Be sure to post a picture of that 1.5", 25 yard, 5 shot group that all the other CM9 owners have gotten first time out. Off-hand not benched.

Best of luck with your new Kahr.

Can't wait to get to the range!

Default Got one coming

Got my gun dealer to order a CM9 today. I hope to have it by end of this week. Was looking at the Diamondback DB9, but was scared off by the problems some are having with it.

I called a salesman from RSR North this morning. I used to order a lot of guns from him when I worked at the GunRunner in Canonsburg, PA. I asked him if he had any CM9s. He checked and said he was out. We started talking, getting caught up on what has been going on in our lives. Bob is a great guy. I never met him face to face, but over years ordering guns and supplies from him, we developed a friendship. He never steered me wrong. Several times he talked me out of ordering a certain firearm, because of problems the weapon had.

While we were talking, he told me that 10 just showed up on his computer. I got off the phone and called my new gun dealer and told him to place an order for one. So in less than 10 minutes I had my CM9 ordered on on its way. Now I hope my luck continues and I have no problems with it.

Will let you know how it shoots and my impressions of it when I get it cleaned and prepped for the range.

congrats ur gonna love that gun, u might while ur waiting visit the kahr tech section and review two good sticky's

1 kahr lube chart

2 propper prepping of ur new kahr
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

For sure, do the stuff jocko mentioned. I also left my slide locked back for several hours. And put the 200 or more through it and use different ammo, especially what you are going to carry with.

Jocko,
    I already read your prep routine and copied it onto word. Will print it out and follow it. I also copied the lube chart and will also print it out. Thanks

we just want everyone's first outting with their kahrs to be perfect. Most do not need to do anything, but again Isay WHY NOT be sure. Gotta remember kahr is crancking these guns out left and right, they don't take the prepping to a gun like you the owner will and should. They shoot a few test rounds and box it up and expect the new owner to take it from there. to me it like buying a new car and going home and checking all the fluids for proper levels, checking the tire air pressure. sure the dealer is supposed to do this BUT DID HE??. I wanna say good luck on ur first outting but that makes it sound iffy and that is not the case with kahrs,SO just shoot it like u stole it.

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

I am lubed up per chart and have been racking the slide and leaving it open. Now all u have to do get to the range.