Magnum Research new   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop

Thread: Carry Options For CM9

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Carry Options For CM9

I am licensed to carry, but don't have a lot of experience doing it yet. Tell me if I am off base. To me, concealed means concealed, hence my interest in tuckable IWB holsters and J-hooks (or even Velcro fastened to the back of my belt with nothing showing at all). But it seems that most of you don't go for the tuck option, just IWB and even some OWB holsters. And clips or belt loops are more common than J-hooks. Now, I know that quite a few of you are LEOs who carry Kahrs off duty, so complete concealment is not necessarily your intention, but a comfortable and secure carry. But what about the non-LEOs? Do you count on an untucked shirt or a jacket to cover the weapon? Or do you not care if the gun can be seen?

I know that many of you have been carrying guns for years, so I want you to share your wisdom concerning the subject of concealed carry. And, of course, I value any and all wisdom from our everyday heroes, the LEOs! Let me know why my thinking seems to not be shared by many who post about the holsters that they use.
    Last edited by JFootin; 08-03-2011 at 04:14 PM. Reason: shorten title
    Very interesting...