CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A Pistol Packing President?

Default A Pistol Packing President?

If elected president, Rick Perry could still jog with his gun.

When asked this week on the campaign trail if he was packing, Perry told Politico's Ben Smith, "I never comment on whether I'm carrying a handgun or not. That's why it's called concealed."

Good response? What do you think.

Interesting article follows:
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/e...190824495.html
    Baby you can drive my car
    Yes I'm gonna be a star
    Baby you can drive my car
    And maybe I'll love you

Beep beep-m beep beep yeah
    ( J. Lennon, P. McCartney )

Kahr PM9094N
    High Standard Military Trophy
    Bernardelli Vest Pocket
    Others...

In lieu of his entry into the race I've decided not to run against him. While I looked forward to serving my country as your next president I don't want to spread what few common sense votes we have left amongst good qualified candidates thereby thinning them out enough to let the give me, give me, raise the debt limit crowd another 4 years to take us down.

I am however available as a potential running mate for whatever tiny little bit that might be worth.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I got the impression from the author that he wasn`t in favor of Perry being able to carry.I detected a definate dosage of "yes ma"am"in his writing style.A hint of mint if you will.
    In the area in which I now reside,when I`m placed in a group of four or five guys,I`m known as "the smart one".God help me.

"He also packs a concealed .380 Ruger loaded with deadly hollow-point bullets, fully equipped with a laser-sight for precise killing. (What, you don't?)" Italics mine. Oh the horror, those deadly hollow point bullets. What a menace to society, never mind that the likes of Masaad Ayoob have testified repeatedly that these are the safest bullets to carry for SD to avoid possible over penetration and going right on thru the bad-guy and taking out a bystander. Although we should always be aware of whats behind your attacker, if he's in the process of drawing on you, it's best we fire first moving if possible to a position with cover, rather than becoming a statistic. Definitely a libtard attack piece.

The libtard continues "No man is above the law, not even the president. If applicable law bars him from carrying a gun, then he must obey," Winkler told The Ticket. "Of course, the president is powerful. He could probably just sign an executive order authorizing himself to carry guns wherever he likes."
    So does that mean the Secret Service should not be carrying handguns to protect the President while he is in D.C.? Better issue them all plastic wiffle ball bats and get those evil guns away from those dangerous agents, who are most likely carrying those "deadly hollow point bullets".
    That libtard should just pack it in and go home and smoke or snort his favorite substance of abuse, after all they get to pick and choose which laws they follow and which they don't. Actually, I'd much rather have hime doing that, than have to read his blathering on.
    Tom
    Live today, tomorrow may not come!
    Boberg XR9S
    Kahr CW40
    Springfield Armory 1911
    Dan Wesson Revolver

HY*NDAI is to cars, what Caracal, Hi-Point, and Jennings is to handguns. The cars may or may not run ok, but the corporation SUCKS.

Bawanna, I'll nominate you for VP, or maybe you would like to take Holder's job.
    Christianity, if false, is of no importance, and if true, of infinite importance. The only thing it cannot be is moderately important.
    C. S. Lewis

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

So Moody's point was/is... ?

I would vote for Bawanna any day but now that Perry has entered,I might have had to change my mind maybe Bawanna wold settle for VP under Perry. He couldn't do any worse than Biden. What a wonderful twit he is!!!

I am ansiously awaiting Obama new plan, I think this will now be plan #219 in the last 6 months. Clueless might be a better word for the great one!!!
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

That whole article is "just too damn funny" in the sad media sense. Chris Moody would be well served with a "healthy" dose of chloroform.

What do you think.
    Packing or no, I can't get behind anyone that supported and worked to try and get Al Gore elected POTUS. He's a Democrat in Republican clothing.
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

We live in TX and know he's created jobs here and he's a huge gun enthusiast, but we aren't convinced he's ready for DC and Washington.