Actually a nice email or phone call to kahr would probably have a new screw headed your way gratus. But it never hurts to have a few spares. My bad in assuming you had wood grips, I thought the Elites all had wood grips.
Incidently 1911 grip screws are the same thread so you might find one at a local shop that has any parts at all laying around. Might have to use the slim screw so it's not too long or get long and shorten it as needed.
The rubber or hard plastic grips usually don't suffer the loosening syndrome nearly as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by QuercusMax View Post
I believe you on the wood grips, but in this case I'm talking about the screws on the factory rubber grips on my MK9. The lesson I learned is to always tighten them before and after each session.

Since I probably can't get a replacement grip screw at Ace Hardware, looks like I'll have to order one from Kahr or maybe some other source. *sigh* It's a bother - I'd rather spend my time and money one something more exciting.

Let's see, grip screws are $1.10 each on Kahr's web site, plus shipping. Maybe I'll try to make this positive by ordering something else from them at the same time. Spare mag? Wood grips? Or maybe that stainless steel guide rod that should have come with the Elite in the first place....