Magnum Research new   Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinions....CM9

For Sale:

One wife. Blonde, left handed. Good looking. Good cook. Firm subscriber to it's for the children. Relatively low maintenance. High energy. Good teeth. May include a couple dependents age 26 and 17. Do little, eat alot, high maintenance.

485.00 plus shipping obo.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

sounds like a good resume to me. not sure about the shipping though,need to know more about thje "weight" factor. Has she ever skinned a horse, or goat??? can she speak two languages, preferabl;y Italian . Have no need for spanish speaking..
    Will she fit on the back of a StreetGlide OK.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    sounds like a good resume to me. not sure about the shipping though,need to know more about thje "weight" factor. Has she ever skinned a horse, or goat??? can she speak two languages, preferabl;y Italian . Have no need for spanish speaking..
    Will she fit on the back of a StreetGlide OK.
    I could send her economy class air, they don't care about weight she's probably like 150 give probably not take 10 pounds. The thought of skinning a horse would not be pleasant for her nor would your Italian traditions of mailing parts namely heads please her. Not sure of her feeling towards goats but I suspect she'd not like skinning them either although I'm rather fond of them. Not in any mano goato way ya know.
    She speaks fluent Swedish, not a word of Spanish but English is her first language. Guess I should have listed her as "Rare".
    She'd fit on the back of a StreetGlide no problem. Rode many many miles behind me although it was on a metric. Before I knew any better.
    Just in case she ever reads this I'm gonna raise the price 10 bucks, I don't want her to think I don't think shes worth much. Say that 4 times fast.....

Forgot the dependents, ones heavy, probably 230, the other is scrawny, maybe 120, but he's wirey and can pump weights bigger than himself but I can still take em both on a good day, specially if I bring my lunch and after my nap.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I thought when getting a gun for the wife you're supposed to narrow the choice down to 3 or 4, buy them all and shoot them till you're satisfied they're dependable then say "Honey, which one of these do you want?" After all you wouldn't want her to say later "I thought you said this is a dependable gun."

I know if my wife could shoot and I handed her a gun and she had just 1 little problem, even limp wrist, she'd refuse to ever shoot it again. Nor would she ever even try another gun - period.
    •"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." - O. L.
    • "America's not at war; her military is. America's at the mall."

good point, KISS comes into mind here. A revolver would be best for a woman wo is greek to guns, It will go bang every time and when it doesn't she just pulls the trigger again KISS is the only way to please a woman. We tend to buy for our womken WHAT WE THINK IS BEST, not what they think is best or comfortable with. Seen that hundreds of times when a hubby would bring his wife into my gun shop to buy her a gun. he would immediately pick up a semi and think kthat was the ticket for her. Most could not rack the slide when even showed how to do it, most couldhnot colear a jam when showed how to do it. Most left my shop with a J frame model 36 smith back then to..

IMO Definitey take your time in buying ur wife or loved one a gun, take themto a shooting range let her try different guns, let her decide which is best-safest etc. If they are mentaly scared they wil lnever learn to carry If a woman has never been around firearms and is at the age of 30+, it is hard to reprogram them into female rambos. If she is totaly uncomfortable IMO then just drop it and get her some of thebest pepper spray things out there. I* have seen that two shot Kimber model and IMO it is simply the finest made, not cheap, but this sucker will shoot a spray with good pressure a long long way. two good blasts is allu need with this kimber model and she is 100% legal..
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

"and she is 100% legal.. "

Oh I forgot that little citizenship thing. I did get her a resident alien card and a very recent CCW permit. That should raise the price another 5 bucks anyhow.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post

Oh I forgot that little citizenship thing. I did get her a resident alien card and a very recent CCW permit. That should raise the price another 5 bucks anyhow.
    When I suggested you sell something to raise the money for the CM9, this wasn't anywhere in my thought process! LOL!

I wish I could afford to bid on this auction, but I'll have to pass.
    Very interesting...

I've not had a Kahr since the trouble and fiasco with a damn PM45
    I sold my LC9 tonight(nice reliable gun, but I hated the trigger) At an LGS I saw a super clean CM9 for $375, I called them and its still there.
    I'm very tempted....
    -The Destroyer Approaches
    eyes to the south

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post

You're asking way to little. If you have gone through the government red tape with green cards, etc..., etc..., etc..., and she cooks and all that other stuff that's worth double the price. I've been through that red tape with my bride and let me tell you that you need a return on that investment.

Quote Originally Posted by PaiN View Post
    I've not had a Kahr since the trouble and fiasco with a damn PM45
    I sold my LC9 tonight(nice reliable gun, but I hated the trigger) At an LGS I saw a super clean CM9 for $375, I called them and its still there.
    I'm very tempted....
    Get it. that's a good price and mine has been 100%.