Hi, Folks.

I've been a gun guy for many years with a sweet spot for Glocks, but I just bought a CM9 and I think I may just have to change my 1st choice. My gun buddies must be getting tired of hearing me compliment this pistol.

This thing is a sweet little weapon! The trigger is amazing. I've put my recommended 200 rounds through it now, and I can't get over how great this thing shoots. I confess I was a bit concerned about 9mm in a 14oz, two-finger gun, but it has been exceptional with everything I've shot (including some dirty Tula I used just to break it in) and zero failures. Even with the Tula, I can put all five rounds into a 6" circle at 25 yards, and I've had pocket pistols in the past that struggled to do that at 7 yards!

I've been searching and reading all night, and will continue for the next several days, I'm sure. In the meantime, though, can somebody point me toward a thread that will help me fix the gap at the bottom of the magazine? Even with the Pearce extension, I still have at least a mm between the frame and the bottom of the mag, and it's unsightly.

Thanks, Everyone. I look forward to learning from you.