Xssights   Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace   Kahr Shop

Thread: pm40 question

Talking pm40 question

I bought pm40 today serial # ja3xxx,the front of the slide is beveld like the p and cw series,I dont see that on the kahr site,just wondering when they started doing that.brought it home regreased and oiled it shot 100 rnds without a failure.Ive been carrying an mk40 for about 10 yrs.I wish I had gotten the pm40 sooner.

I assume the PM40 is a new weapon. Kahr must have started a new machining on the latest pistols, because someone brought up the same thing on the P9 I just bought. Here's a pic:

I like the beveled front, looks nice and makes holstering easier
    -The Destroyer Approaches
    eyes to the south

very interesting. My PM9 is 3 years old and it is not beveled at the front like the CW series and others. I personally like that beveling like on the cw series and others. I had my slide melted over a year ago, and love how it came out, But evidentley you have the lastest PM40 out with the slide beveling. I wonder if the new owners of PM9 have that frint slide beveled????

Default I bet

Quote Originally Posted by swampman View Post
    I bought pm40 today serial # ja3xxx,the front of the slide is beveld like the p and cw series,I dont see that on the kahr site,just wondering when they started doing that.brought it home regreased and oiled it shot 100 rnds without a failure.Ive been carrying an mk40 for about 10 yrs.I wish I had gotten the pm40 sooner.
    after carrying that MK 40 for 10 years and going to the PM 40, u think you died and went to heaven. My best friends son was Gov. Jeb Bush bodyguard for 4 years and his carry BUG was a MK40. He loved it..

Talking pm40

I do feel lighter,I bought the mk40 when there was no pm40.thank God for the pm40 and the USA,I wish our country wont change.