Crimsontrace   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun   Xssights
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Log In Time Limit

Quote Originally Posted by OldLincoln View Post
    Now if only we could make the thumbnails open up to 640.... No pressure, just hoping it will happen some day.
    Nah. Just use Photobucket and post pictures as big as you want, with none of that slow as a snail waiting for the thumbnail picture to display, small as it still is.
    Very interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I'll be playing again tonight trying to fix my little firefox, confusing little mother that he is.

Any ideas? Remember use small words and pictures are best, I'm pretty simple on this computer stuff.
    Hey Bawanna!

In the FireFox "Help" menu you will find a choice for "check for updates". FireFox will offer the latest version. After installation it will probably tell you you need to download the latest version of Flash and provide a valid link and instructions.

If that does not work, you can uninstall the existing program, download a new copy, and start over. You may lose your BookMarks and saved passwords, but otherwise it should get you back to "normal".

If you need more information, send me a PM including the version of Windows on that machine and I can send you cookbook style instructions.
    It would be so nice if something made sense for a change.
    -- Alice in Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Quote Originally Posted by TucsonMTB View Post
    Hey Bawanna!

In the FireFox "Help" menu you will find a choice for "check for updates". FireFox will offer the latest version. After installation it will probably tell you you need to download the latest version of Flash and provide a valid link and instructions.

If that does not work, you can uninstall the existing program, download a new copy, and start over. You may lose your BookMarks and saved passwords, but otherwise it should get you back to "normal".

If you need more information, send me a PM including the version of Windows on that machine and I can send you cookbook style instructions.
    Hey thanks Tucson, whatever the malady was I seemed to have cured it or managed to work around it. All is well in kahrtalk land so all is right in bawannaville.
    If it comes down to the cookbook style instructions I'm gonna have to get bigger pans or chop this sucker up into smaller pieces, I don't reckon it'll fit the way it sets.
    I did after months of monkeying around manage to get the AVG Free installed and working. I think I had something else that was argueing with it or something.
    Alls well for the moment this very second, I'll try to savor it.
    PM inbound to ya on another matter.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by JFootin View Post
    Nah. Just use Photobucket and post pictures as big as you want, with none of that slow as a snail waiting for the thumbnail picture to display, small as it still is.
    I do that now. However some folks don't for whatever reason and I can't see their pics very well.
    •"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." - O. L.
    • "America's not at war; her military is. America's at the mall."

Check your thumbnails again. I did some tweaking while working on some other stuff on the forum settings. Hope that helped out.
    Chief Administrator
    Kahrtalk.com

Wow! I couldn't find any thumbnails but it looks like thumbnails now appear large enough to see. Thanks John!!!! My tired old eyes thank you also.
    •"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." - O. L.
    • "America's not at war; her military is. America's at the mall."

Quote Originally Posted by OldLincoln View Post
    Wow! I couldn't find any thumbnails but it looks like thumbnails now appear large enough to see. Thanks John!!!! My tired old eyes thank you also.
    Yeah, thanks John! And they are already displayed; I don't have to wait for them to appear, then click on one and wait 30 seconds for it to display, click next and wait 30 seconds for it to display ... Whew! :7: Now, if you can just find an animated smily that portrays uncontrolled laughter, I'll nominate you for President! We so need such a smily on this forum.
    Very interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by JFootin View Post
    Now, if you can just find an animated smily that portrays uncontrolled laughter, I'll nominate you for President! We so need such a smily on this forum.
    We do? Oh, yeah, we do!

Quote Originally Posted by TucsonMTB View Post
    We do? Oh, yeah, we do!
    And where, pray tell, did you get that?
    Very interesting...

Don't recall . . . it's been on my FTP server since 2006. It did come from one of the other forum bulletin boards I frequented at one time or another, hence the almost correct sizing.

Most likely, you can grab it from my message and put it in your Photobucket account and use as you like.

I also kind of like this one, but it is a little large and does not have a proper transparent background. It dates back to 2007.