CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forum censorship

Default Forum censorship

I was browsing on Glocktalk [Gasp!!] and ran across two threads dealing with Gaston Glock`s marriage at 82 to a 31 year old woman.Both threads were hurridly shut down by the mods even though no one had written anything that could have remotely been construed as disrespectful.I guess I`m upset because I couldn`t be the first.There was a picture of the happy couple and although she was reasonably attractive I got the feeling you would be dealing with a severe case of frostbite if you tried to get your freak on around that woman.I never was very good at math but how many times does 82 go into 31 anyway?I wonder what will happen to the business when Ol` Gaston takes the dirt nap.Doesn`t he have sons?I wonder what the mods over there are so afraid of.
    In the area in which I now reside,when I`m placed in a group of four or five guys,I`m known as "the smart one".God help me.

I've found that anytime a forum starts addressing the company owner personally or someone is deliberately slamming a product with very little if any reasoning or viable complaints the plug gets pulled pretty quickly.

Viable concerns and issues that need to be dealt with should be allowed and they are here. The end will always be happy, if it isn't happy it isn't the end. I think Old Lincoln might of made something like that up.

I do get really really tired of hearing about the journey though sometimes.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

is beating a deadhorse about the same??

I think the glock people just covered their butts and didn't allow it to go one way or the other. I fault them not for doing that. I have seen this on other forums, One can go so far and then when he crosses the line, things happen real quick. If I am not mistaken, Kahr Inc. has a big part of this kahr talk. I think it was started by Kahr itsself so we all, myself included need to somethimes think before we print or we, or I could be gone and maybe even the kahr tallk forum. Maybe no great loss if I werre todissappear as some might feel good about that but for the forum itself. IMO there is none better. Most liberal ass forum I have even been on I say that in a none plitical direction eithger like LEFT OR RIGHT. just that they let us get away with alof that most all forums wouldnot. This is an adult forum and not a religious forum. We should basicallay be able to vent but when one vents and vents and vents, lets face it WE CANNOT FIX IT..

My beer is getting warm!!! gotta go.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    is beating a deadhorse about the same??

I think the glock people just covered their butts and didn't allow it to go one way or the other. I fault them not for doing that. I have seen this on other forums, One can go so far and then when he crosses the line, things happen real quick. If I am not mistaken, Kahr Inc. has a big part of this kahr talk. I think it was started by Kahr itsself so we all, myself included need to somethimes think before we print or we, or I could be gone and maybe even the kahr tallk forum. Maybe no great loss if I werre todissappear as some might feel good about that but for the forum itself. IMO there is none better. Most liberal ass forum I have even been on I say that in a none plitical direction eithger like LEFT OR RIGHT. just that they let us get away with alof that most all forums wouldnot. This is an adult forum and not a religious forum. We should basicallay be able to vent but when one vents and vents and vents, lets face it WE CANNOT FIX IT..

My beer is getting warm!!! gotta go.
    Yep,I reckon you and Bawanna are right.That`s why y`all get the big bucks.It just makes my skin crawl when a guy marries a woman young enough to be his granddaughter.Oh well,to each his own I suppose.
    In the area in which I now reside,when I`m placed in a group of four or five guys,I`m known as "the smart one".God help me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dietrich View Post
    Yep,I reckon you and Bawanna are right.That`s why y`all get the big bucks.It just makes my skin crawl when a guy marries a woman young enough to be his granddaughter.Oh well,to each his own I suppose.
    The army must of kept those big bucks, I never seen a penny of it. I just hit Jocko up for a 1500 dollar loan for a rifle I want really bad. His response wasn't pretty. Not printable neither. I think my keyboard would melt with such language. I think he likes me though.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

maybe a good pre nup. like what she came in with is what shoe out with. My bet ol Gaston Glock didn't get just get off the horse yuesterday. Maybe js7ut maybe she loves HIS GUN..
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    The army must of kept those big bucks, I never seen a penny of it. I just hit Jocko up for a 1500 dollar loan for a rifle I want really bad. His response wasn't pretty. Not printable neither. I think my keyboard would melt with such language. I think he likes me though.
    I think he likes you too. You two are like an old married couple.

Sent from Tapatalk
    NRA "Life of Duty" Member

The obvious test for KahrTalk came a while back when folks here got all a dither over Mr. Moon's beautiful bride. I appreciate beauty but some of the sophomoric comments made me question just how long will this be allowed to continue. Fortunately it ran it's course and the forum survived.

I don't like it and would greatly disapprove if others made inappropriate comments about my wife, but that incident showed courage for John and Bawanna to let the semi-democracy do it's thing. It was the right choice for that day.
    •"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." - O. L.
    • "America's not at war; her military is. America's at the mall."

You talking bout a horse Jocko......tehe

"Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by beatlesfan View Post
    I think he likes you too. You two are like an old married couple.

Sent from Tapatalk

Where do I sign up for an anullment? Do I get half with an anullment?
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan