Crimsontrace   Xssights   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun

Thread: Holster similar to the Check Six for CM9?

Default Holster similar to the Check Six for CM9?

I've used a Blackhawk Check Six for my Glock 19 for about 18 months and it is, to, me my favorite choice for CC. However the Check Six isn't available for the CM9/PM9.

Does anyone know of anyone making a similar holster? I'd prefer leather but kydex is fine, too. And it needs to be available for left handers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

They make this one for the PM9 which will fit your CM9. Pretty similar. The SOB2 or SBU2

http://www.holsters.org/sob2-holster.htm

Or this one:

http://haugenhandgunleather.com/hols...r-SOB-12p6.htm
    I've lost my memory, and I can't remember where I put it.

Thanks for the response, Deano.

I can't find a listing for the Check Six that specifically mentions the PM9 (or CM9). I see several other Kahr models mentioned and while I suppose a few of them would work for the CM9, I think the holsters would be just a little larger than necessary.

The Horseshoe Holsters SBU2 looks pretty close to what I'd like to have.

Thank you again for the links.

Quote Originally Posted by flieger67 View Post
    Thanks for the response, Deano.

I can't find a listing for the Check Six that specifically mentions the PM9 (or CM9). I see several other Kahr models mentioned and while I suppose a few of them would work for the CM9, I think the holsters would be just a little larger than necessary.

The Horseshoe Holsters SBU2 looks pretty close to what I'd like to have.

Thank you again for the links.
    Remember, if you see the PM9 listed, that is the exact same size and will fit just fine.
    I've lost my memory, and I can't remember where I put it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deano View Post
    Remember, if you see the PM9 listed, that is the exact same size and will fit just fine.
    I do realize that, however, Blackhawk's website didn't list the Check Six as fitting either the PM9 or the CM9.

I did write to Blackhawk today and apparently their one and only Check Six model for Kahr pistols is also good for the CM9 and PM9. I suppose the holster may be a bit larger than necessary for the CM9 or PM9 but it is a great holster in my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by flieger67 View Post

I did write to Blackhawk today and apparently their one and only Check Six model for Kahr pistols is also good for the CM9 and PM9. I suppose the holster may be a bit larger than necessary for the CM9 or PM9 but it is a great holster in my experience.
    That's good news. I have this holster for my P9. I'll try it when the Pm9 arrives.

Guys, isn't the Check Six for small of back carry? Is that the way you are using it?
    Very interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by JFootin View Post
    Guys, isn't the Check Six for small of back carry? Is that the way you are using it?
    It's meant for either "small of back" or "behind the hip" carry. I don't find small-of-back to be comfortable and use my Check Six behind my left hip (say, 7 or 8 o'clock). It's very comfortable there.

I did just take chance and ordered the Check Six for my CM9. I'll let you know how that works out. I'm looking forward to having on OWB but concealable option for my CM9.