Kahr Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights   Tommy Gun
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Review: PJ Holster Kydex IWB and Pocket Carry

yeah, paul does good work... i own 3 of his holsters and hope everyone tries they out!
    Focus on your front sight..... The rest should be blurry!

Pauls holsters are hard to beat for price, quality and comfort (not to mention Customer Service), when carrying. I have his over the belt clip and the new C clip, both for my cm9. They're more comfortable and concealable than any I've tried yet.
    KØKAV

Quote Originally Posted by Cornhusker View Post
    Pauls holsters are hard to beat for price, quality and comfort (not to mention Customer Service), when carrying. I have his over the belt clip and the new C clip, both for my cm9. They're more comfortable and concealable than any I've tried yet.
    Witch on do you where more? Why 2? Sounds like time to sell one!
    CM9 and lovin it.

I have a new CM9 and looking at getting one of these holsters. My question is does it wear on the finish after a year or so of use?

Thanks FD

Quote Originally Posted by falcondriver View Post
    I have a new CM9 and looking at getting one of these holsters. My question is does it wear on the finish after a year or so of use?

Thanks FD
    I have been using an IWB PJHolster for my CM9 daily for 8 months or so. I have seen NO wear on the gun's finish at all. I have said it before and I'll say it again, "My PJHolster is best holster I have ever had." Including the Silent Thunder which did not impress me.
    Notables:
    Kimber Custom II 1911 .45 ACP ("How sweet it is")
    Kahr CM9 9mm - Trijicon night sights, Wolff 5# striker spring
    Glock 19 Gen 3 9mm - Meprolight night sights, BTGuiderod stainless steel captured guide rod, Ghost Ranger trigger connector, Vickers mag release
    Taurus 85 Stainless Steel .38 Special
    1977 Smith & Wesson 19-4 2.5" .357 Magnum - Wolff springs, Professional trigger job
    1955 Hi-Standard Sentinel R-100 .22lr
    1958 Marlin Golden 39-A Mountie .22lr
    Norinco SKS 7.62x39

Paul's work is good, affordable, practical, light and functional. I have recently used his stuff in my combat pistol class and it had the snot kicked out of it and performed well. I like his work ad rec it to anyone interested.

Thanks and time to buy one. I think getting just like Jbararesi did " after the modifications" will work great for me.
    FD

I don't like kydex but tried one of Pauls J clip IWB for my P9. I was amazed at the comfort, stability and ease of 'on & off.' Perfect for a grab & go type gun. I liked it so much I ordered an over the belt clip on for my heavier SIG P239. Just got word today it's in the mail. Based on our emails back and forth his customer service is superb!
    Last edited by onegun; 02-15-2012 at 06:08 AM. Reason: add photo

I just received my IWB tuckable and I am slightly disappointed in the bulk that is added due to the tuckable feature.

Based on this write up I will send it back to Paul and have complete confidence he can tune it to fit my needs

After several months of everyday carry, I've noticed no wear on the finish at all from this holster - and I have Cerakote on my slide, too. Paul's holsters are not a super-tight form fit like, say, a Fobus or others that have to flex apart on the draw and therefore stress the gun's edges. The PJ grips just enough to hold the gun in place, and your pants and belt provide the final pressure to lock it down.