CrossBreed Holsters   Magnum Research new   Xssights   Kahr Shop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crimson Trace?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Crimson Trace?

I just got my PM9. It is already on my permit but I have no holsters yet for it so she sits for now. I really want to order a holster but I have not made up my mind whether to laser or not to laser.

How do you guys like your CTs and do you feel that they get in the way of a natural grip with your support hand? They look like they would to me but I have never seen or held one in person.

TIA for your feedback.

I have not had one on my Kahr, but I did have one on my Kel Tec and did not like it. I felt is was way to flimsy and the on switch/push button was to sensitive. The laser would come on with virtually no touch. I was afraid of it coming on in my pocket holster. I got rid of it and got the Arma Laser brand. It was rock solid.
    Last edited by jeepster09; 01-15-2010 at 06:42 AM.

I ordered the LG 437 CT and will probably get it tomorrow. If I do, then I will try it out on Monday.

Default OK

I like mine, but it needs a Pearce on the mag to feel right.
    I have ordered the Mitch Rosen for the rig.
    My PM9 is getting to be my PRIMARY and my 60+ year old eyes
    need the CT. I have found that it is not that much larger and offers the
    advantages of the CT.
    Living in the deep south, pocket carry is more often than not. NOT with jeans but with cargo pocket shorts it is the ticket.
    Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Tap View Post
    I like mine, but it needs a Pearce on the mag to feel right.
    I have ordered the Mitch Rosen for the rig.
    My PM9 is getting to be my PRIMARY and my 60+ year old eyes
    need the CT. I have found that it is not that much larger and offers the
    advantages of the CT.
    Living in the deep south, pocket carry is more often than not. NOT with jeans but with cargo pocket shorts it is the ticket.
    Best of luck.
    Is the Mitch Rosen a belt slide or IWB?

Quote Originally Posted by deadhead1971 View Post
    I ordered the LG 437 CT and will probably get it tomorrow. If I do, then I will try it out on Monday.

I have the same one. It works great and dials in with very little trouble. It is a good addition to my carry weapon.

RCG
    .......It's that you shot!

Stay thirsty my friend!

99% of the Liberals give the rest of them a bad name

Quote Originally Posted by fitzgood View Post
    I just got my PM9. It is already on my permit but I have no holsters yet for it so she sits for now..
    dont mean to go off subject but i gotta know what this means? do you have to add the gun to your permit everytime you purchase one? what state? that is the craziest **** i have ever heard.

Quote Originally Posted by predestyned View Post
    dont mean to go off subject but i gotta know what this means? do you have to add the gun to your permit everytime you purchase one? what state? that is the craziest **** i have ever heard.
    He shows california but many states require you to list specific guns you wish to carry. Many you have to qualify with each one alot like police officers and their off duty guns.
    I agree it's absolutely insane. I'm thankful we dont have to so anything that ridiculous here in washington. I feel sorry for folks in those states that do.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna45cal View Post
    He shows california but many states require you to list specific guns you wish to carry. Many you have to qualify with each one alot like police officers and their off duty guns.
    I agree it's absolutely insane. I'm thankful we dont have to so anything that ridiculous here in washington. I feel sorry for folks in those states that do.
    THANK GOD i'm georgia boy!

Camokid Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna45cal View Post
    Holy Smokes........Glad I live in Florida.