CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: malfunctioning T9 update

Default Like a Pig in Slop!

Well, right on cue (having sent my T9 in to Kahr 3 days after JodyH sent his in) I received mine back 3 days after JodyH got his. Had to pick it up from the local FFL as they ended up replacing the complete slide, and frame. I don't know for sure what internals were replaced ... I honestly think the Slide stop lever and barrel are still the original (I'm certain of the barrel at least).

Got to the range last evening. I wasn't expecting much as I went straight from the golf driving range and my hands and arms were fatigued ... but I wanted to test the gun real bad! First two magazines went 14 shots in the 10 and the bullseye with two flyers "all the way" out in the 9 circle (7 Yards).

I stayed there and shot 250 rounds mixed 9mm ( 200 MK9 and T9) and 40 S&W (50 T40) and having fun with the comparisons. At least a 125 rounds were through the new "bench built" T9. No anomalies, No Failures of any kind, nothing but sweet accurate shooting. And this is still in the break in!!

Needless to say, my hat is off to Kahr service once again. Maybe the gun should never have left the plant in the condition it was in. Maybe this ... maybe that .... but the bottom line is they make it right and have a super fine pistol line. I'm a fan.

My biggest problem now is that since I sent this one in I purchased a T40 and another new T9 as a backup plan in case the T9 not coming back from kahr perfect (now it's literally a complete new gun!) ... I guess I could donate one of the 9's to my wife's nightstand just to keep it close and in the family ...... what to do ... what to do!

I'll take one! I'll even pay for shipping! No sense having too many T9s just laying around!

That's great the gun is right now!
    Very interesting...

There can only be one Alpha critter per collection. You have two, so expect fights between em for dominance. Only one thing to do....Get rid of one..

I'll make it easy on ya...just send it to me.

Sold all my guns. I dislike firearms.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    That notch in the rail is supposed to be there

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    --Thomas Jefferson (1764).