Crimsontrace   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights

Thread: Mag wallet+ IWB carrier

Default Mag wallet+ IWB carrier

Haven't posted any of my leather work lately so here are a few new things to share.

I recently finished these leather magazine carriers. I wanted to have a few completely concealed mag carry options and these, as well as my front pocket mag carrier all are completely out of sight.

The wallets, one is for two 7rd mag's and the other a single 6 rd mag, are to be carried in my back pocket. They print just like a wallet, keep the mags from moving around, or falling over, and most importantly the top cartridge from falling out by being molded to the exact shape of a loaded mag. These are working real nice for me.

The IWB, is made to be tuckable. It is thin and smooth with a mostly flat back. It has a cantabile spring steel clip, I hardly can feel it while wearing.

Great work!

Beautiful!

Yeah, very nice work there...

Great work, I have been trying to find the back pocket carrier exactly like yours.

Thank's guy's ! It has become an addicting hobby I will soon be trying some in horse hide as soon as I get my order together.

Zippo guy,
    I will make these magazine carriers, or any other type for you or any other forum member, just PM me what your wanting, if you are interested in getting one.

Here is my front pocket carrier. I keep it beside my money clip in my left front pocket. I use this one a lot.