Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace

Thread: "Capp's Law" More Fed abuses.

Default "Capp's Law" More Fed abuses.

I thought you might be interestested in learning about some of the stuff that's been buried in some bills over the last few years. One of these allows the Feds to search any safety deposit box they want and confiscate firearms, gold, passports, and other things.

There was a long video that I got the transcript for so you could browse through it and look for the important stuff. There is also a sales pitch that I put on a different page cause I don't want to sell you anything, and am not going to act as their agent to sell stuff, but some may be interested in buying their reports so I did make it available.

Capps Law

The focus of the video was some of the nasty things that have been passed in recent years that can affect your health and income.
    I'm not trying to sell anything, I'm not involved with the company, I don't make anything if you happen to buy the publications they are trying to sell. I just wanted to share the info with you about what congress has snuck into some of their bills over the last few years.

Maybe I shouldn't post this stuff, but I consider you all my friends, and this is stuff I'd share with friends. I thought you may especially want to know about the part where the Feds can confiscate items from your safe deposit box in case you have firearms stored there.
    Tom
    Live today, tomorrow may not come!
    Boberg XR9S
    Kahr CW40
    Springfield Armory 1911
    Dan Wesson Revolver

HY*NDAI is to cars, what Caracal, Hi-Point, and Jennings is to handguns. The cars may or may not run ok, but the corporation SUCKS.

Quote Originally Posted by thetmanski View Post
    I thought you might be interestested in learning about some of the stuff that's been buried in some bills over the last few years. One of these allows the Feds to search any safety deposit box they want and confiscate firearms, gold, passports, and other things.

There was a long video that I got the transcript for so you could browse through it and look for the important stuff. There is also a sales pitch that I put on a different page cause I don't want to sell you anything, and am not going to act as their agent to sell stuff, but some may be interested in buying their reports so I did make it available.

Capps Law

The focus of the video was some of the nasty things that have been passed in recent years that can affect your health and income.
    I'm not trying to sell anything, I'm not involved with the company, I don't make anything if you happen to buy the publications they are trying to sell. I just wanted to share the info with you about what congress has snuck into some of their bills over the last few years.

Maybe I shouldn't post this stuff, but I consider you all my friends, and this is stuff I'd share with friends. I thought you may especially want to know about the part where the Feds can confiscate items from your safe deposit box in case you have firearms stored there.
    Really sounds like a typical Internet aluminum foil hat paranoia rumor. I couldn't find one credible source for this (ie,a real website, not a blog).
    Theres plenty of real government abuse of power stories out there without my worrying about made up ones.

Yes, I wish he would have put the bill number and pages he is referring to, the place I got this from generally gives out good advice. Of course when there is a sales pitch involved a person should do a little more research. I am pretty sure the part about leaving or entering the US with over a certain amount of undeclared Gold is illegal, I've got a number or emails referring to that. I've also heard a lot of bad stuff about the medical provisions he refers to, and the "Death Panels" and stuff. Could be he mixes truth and fantasy, I don't know without having page and bill numbers to look up.
    Tom
    Boberg XR9S
    Kahr CW40
    Springfield Armory 1911
    Dan Wesson Revolver

HY*NDAI is to cars, what Caracal, Hi-Point, and Jennings is to handguns. The cars may or may not run ok, but the corporation SUCKS.

HDoc, I think it's better to be a little paranoid and not have stuff happen, then to have your head in the sand thinking everything is going to be ok. Some crazy things are going to happen when other countries quit loaning us money, and we can't pay the bills, no welfare, no social security, no disablity checks. Could be a very explosive situation. Right now we borrow over .40 cents of every dollar we spend, when we can't get credit from China and others anymore, the whole economy is going to collapse.
    Tom
    Boberg XR9S
    Kahr CW40
    Springfield Armory 1911
    Dan Wesson Revolver