Tommy Gun   Xssights   Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kahrtalk is very tolerant

Default Kahrtalk is very tolerant

I want to commend Bawanna for allowing a former member to vent earlier today on Kahrtalk. I hope if Allglock is still checking in that your next gun purchase will bring you much happiness. Happy trails. Russ

I agree. Most other mods on most other forums would have deleted that post and banned him. I'd also like to commend Bawanna. Freedom of speech is a great thing. It's sad how the only place in America that you don't have freedom of speech is the internet, which should be the most free of all.

Sent from Tapatalk
    NRA "Life of Duty" Member

I didn't get that at all, I guess he was upset because the letting wasn't crisp enough for him, but the guns functioned 100 percent? If you take a magnifying glass to any gun, I don't care who makes it, you'll find imperfections in the lettering. I sure wouldn't sell a well functioning gun because the lettering was a bit messed up. I doubt if anyone but him would have ever noticed. Kudos to Bawanna at letting him rant, some would have shut him down at the mere suggestion the subject of the forum wasn't perfect. Someone in PA now has probably has a nice set of PM series fully functional broke in guns. Which I could get lucky like that.
    Tom
    Live today, tomorrow may not come!
    Boberg XR9S
    Kahr CW40
    Springfield Armory 1911
    Dan Wesson Revolver

HY*NDAI is to cars, what Caracal, Hi-Point, and Jennings is to handguns. The cars may or may not run ok, but the corporation SUCKS.

Don't know, but perhaps AllGlock is an appropriate moniker for him. I like Glocks, but also many other brands, but I wouldn't buy anything expecting perfection. I've spent time in the Dan Wesson forum and a few other high end ($2500+) brands and have seen issues. Sometimes you have to catch them quick as the poster must have changed their mind and deleted them. But even my "perfect" PM9 wasn't "perfect" until I made it so. I say it never malfunctioned because it didn't but I made it a better gun.
    •"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." - O. L.
    • "America's not at war; her military is. America's at the mall."

This is a perfect time to give my take on how threads that involve complaints or poor quality of Kahr products and others as well are addressed.

Johnh and Kahr by association have no problem with open honest constructive criticism. I believe the folks at Kahr do hear of the things brought up on this forum.

The key is open, honest and truthful complaints. A few of the recent complaints, well the chain of events and the repair process etc were stretched a little bit. One was a bald faced lie. I know this to be true. Still we let it go.
    As has been brought up before, many times when there's a complaint they get a lot of visits and a lot of post. That's because we are trying to help the guy or gal get their gun running. Many times it's the shooter and not the gun. That's what we do here is help each other. We're trying to help the new owner work the kinks out. We're not here to defend kahr or make excuses, that's way above our pay grade. Kahr doesn't need our defense.

Occasionally we get a person with a burr under their saddle and nothing in the whole wide world is gonna make em feel better. Usually they don't last long. And that ladies and gentlemen is a good thing.

allglock, in case you visit, this last statement is not directly aimed at you but just a general observation.

BUT while these folks are here, they are giving Kahr and Kahrtalk a black eye. Again if it's a legitimate constructive criticism, maybe we deserve it. If Kahr goofed (and it happens to everyone) they will make it right.
    In case you missed that last part, it was THEY WILL MAKE IT RIGHT!

I don't drink Kahr kool aid. I receive no compensation from Kahr or JohnH and what I get from my job my wife takes before I even see it but that's another story. BUT anyone who shouts from the roof top that Kahr doesn't care, that they put out a POS gun, or have poor customer service I cry Bullshit! (that's BS in case the censor gets me).

I guess I felt the need to climb the ladder to this tall soap box because I've really and truely had a belly full of complaining and whining. Some I'm sure is legit and I feel the pain for those folks, others I know is just mud slinging.

Incidently I have it on good authority that even the 380's coming off the line now are A ok. A member here had a chance to shoot a brand new one with no prep whatsover and it ran flawlessly, was accurate as could be and had no issues. I think they got it figured out. I have little use for anything 380 but when my marble sack allows I might just buy one myself.

Incidently in case I haven't said it lately, I love this place. We got a whole bunch of really good folks here.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Default Thanks from the community

And Bawanna,
    You are one of the good folks that make sure it stays that way.
    Be very sure we all apreciate everything you do.
    I know I do.

Barth

+1 !!

+2 5/8 !!
    Very interesting...

+++infinity!

As a newbie to guns, concealed carry, and Kahrtalk, I owe this forum so much in return for sharing their wisdom, patience, kindness, and understanding. Men like Bawanna are worth their weight in gold, and this forum is packed with that caliber of men! Those who have posted earlier in this post are to name a few!

Thanks, Bawanna, Kahr, and everyone at Kahrtalk. You had me at "welcome."
    God is good, ALL the time!

Rainman48314 Guest

My impression of this forum is that it is much more civil and therefore friendly than most. It probably has fewer members than the big name forums but that allows for a greater sense of community. We get to know each other better as people. I even suspect there are a lot of active members and lurkers who don't own Kahrs but enjoy this forum. I know that if I ever lost or sold my PM9, I would still stop in regularly.